Full body costume made of artificial human teeth

12 Likes

Would a person like this use soap or toothpaste in the shower?

Would they experience discomfort when handling aluminum cans and foil?

10 Likes

7 Likes

Basically its all Creepy Pasta stories. All the trailers look good and creepy.

5 Likes

What exactly are we looking at here?
Is it normal or something else I have to wory about?

4 Likes

Baby teeth. This is what baby teeth and adult teeth look like in the skull of children.

11 Likes

“My God. It’s full of teeth.”

13 Likes

@dfaris

I was hoping that’s what it was.
Now I never want to think about it again.

6 Likes

Want want want want!

3 Likes

Yep, the Tooth Child stays with you in many ways

1 Like

I’m going to be spreading it virally with a caption about the plight of children born with supracutaneous dentata.

For the price of only a cup of coffee a day, you can help these unfortunate children. Paypal your generous donation today to crowdsourcedsafecracker@boingboing.net

7 Likes

I love it when I click a topic hoping it will be @beschizza and my hopes are fulfilled

5 Likes

I just watched a movie on Netflix called Teeth, but that costume is way more extreme. Also, watch Teeth if you wanna see a gyno scream about vagina dentata with half his hand missing.

4 Likes

If he does it to the tune of that song from The Lion King, I’m in.
What the hell, I’m in anyway. :smiley:

8 Likes

Ooooooh, how about a spinach bath?

4 Likes

“My dad’s a dentist. He only has one patient, but that one keeps him really busy.”

6 Likes

The tooth child costume for Candle Cove was constructed by Francois Deganais. It looked just as creepy in real life. The puppet characters in the show (Pirate Percy, Horrible Horace, Jawbone the skeleton & Laughingstock the pirate ship) were designed by Karen Valleau (my wife) and built by a remarkable team of artists in Toronto. The show was shot in Winnipeg so we ended up shipping all our work (and ourselves) out west to perform those portions of the show. It was fun.

12 Likes

I approve of your post & avatar

2 Likes

Yep. Great illustration of one of the things the maxilla and dentary bones do.

Hey, at least we don’t normally have palatal teeth like placodonts or mosasaurs. That would be really weird.

Oh sweet chocolatey jesus. That is straight up nightmare material right there.

5 Likes