Fun online color vision test

Yes, that’s tint, not brightness. Looking to the side of the grid makes the different square more apparent, to me, at least.

i routinely score 0 on the x-rite test as long as i’m using a high quality monitor.

i got 27 on this test but i’m using a laptop a less than perfect monitor.

32 seems to be my upper limit, at least in a very bright room with a lot of daylight reflection. Curious to see how it goes when I get home and try it in controlled lighting.

Also known as “How good is your monitor”. First time around, I scored 24. Tiger.

Second time around, well…

6 Likes

I got dog. Taking the test on an iPhone 5 outside in the sun. I’ll have to see if I can do better inside.

3 Likes

fun indeed. First try while tired after a day of driving got 27. not too shabby. Might try it again when not tired and better lighting. What’s the highest score possible? anyone know?

Beyond hawk

BEST RESULT: 33 SCORE: 33 ERRORS: 1 (first try)

Hellz yeah…

1 Like

Same thing here. I am Dueteranopic for sure and also got a 27 (hawk) on my first try. The brightness was the only difference I could tell.

Me too. First time through I got 14: Dog.

I’d be flattered if that meant I had the night vision of a dog. In reality, I have the night vision of a bat, IE terrible scotopic night vision.

Got 29 (on my telly) with no errors on my first try and couldn’t do better.

Ended up taking a screencap of #30 to make sure it really was different, and although the colour is a few points brighter, it has a bit less saturation as well, making the difference pretty tough to pick.

Congrats if you got further without tilting a crappy LCD.

blacks are the hardest for me.

Welcome, fellow robot.

1 Like

I got 24 the first time, then did worse from there, afraid to go it many more times.

Welcome, fellow robot.

I didn’t get the robot, I don’t think. Then again, I think my adblocker messed with images loading up when I was done, so who knows?

Yay, a 31.

Also, this may test just as much “How good is your monitor?”

Yeah, your display will make a big difference. It’s pretty challenging on my 6 year old MacBook Pro, will have to try it on my other displays sometime.

I was proud of my 23. I have pellucid material degeneration (an eye problem) so all the squares overlap a little bit making it a lot harder.

1 Like

It would seem I’m a robot. Got 35 out of 35 right. But my monitor isn’t very good though (non-ips, cheap, small viewing angle, etc.), so maybe I really am a robot… Can someone send me a Turing test?

1 Like

I really hope for your sake, it’s only in one eye. I read the wiki on it. PMD seems especially nasty. Good luck friend.