Funny ad for Biden campaign

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/30/funny-ad-for-biden-campaign.html

16 Likes

Nice. And really on-point with the vote by drop box reminder.

23 Likes

Perfect. VOTE. HIM. OUT.

18 Likes

Wife and I went and did early in person voting today. We have spoken.

18 Likes

Yep, that’s a great ad indeed. Good to see something unique after decades of “deep, scary music, and dark colored montages of my opponent and a somber voice over telling you why they are the devil incarnate.”

15 Likes

I think this is probably the single most effective message the Biden campaign can use, and it’s a shame they didn’t hammer it more and earlier.* The beauty is, when you simply suggest that Turmp should shut the fuck up, literally everything Turmp says reinforces that message for you.

* bearing in mind that Turmp is certain to be reëlected next week, and it’s time to reconcile ourselves to that

6 Likes

Hope this works. Its simple and straight to the soul
https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/10/28/listen-to-bruce-springsteens-astute-assessment-of-this-white-house-we-are-lost-no-art-no-socks-the-family-pet-no-images-of-first-family-enjoying-themselves-no-reagans-on-horseback via @showbiz411

3 Likes

Citation needed, etc.

15 Likes

You got Saturday’s winning lottery numbers to go along with that dose of unhelpful pessimism?

18 Likes

giphy

13 Likes

Thanks for keeping our spirits up!!

c802ae879c57d71bc8e0f8114f1b7414

17 Likes

I mean if we wanna go predicting shit like we can actually see the fucking future, might as well make it useful…

13 Likes

13 Likes

Even if all the projections showed that was likely to be true, what possible advantage would there be in giving up now rather than taking this opportunity to fight with everything we have??

13 Likes

Some people enjoy hopelessness and would rather wallow in misery than fight, I guess.

Fuck that noise.

13 Likes

Wow, you are so prescient! Do you do lottery numbers too?

ETA well hell, ninja’d by @Melizmatic again!

7 Likes

7 Likes

This is how I view the administration’s approach to the pandemic and progressive policies. Their supporters are folks who see problems that require vision and overcoming obstacles to succeed, but they are too privileged and/or pampered to do the work. So they throw up their hands and say the goals are too hard or impossible to achieve before they quit. No wonder they chose the poster boy for failing upwards as their “leader.”

5 Likes

Precisely.

Like I always say; I’m made of stronger stuff than that.

I do NOT ‘go gentle,’ and I ain’t nobody’s “easy win.”

5 Likes

Or they make a massive mess even worse, then quit and gloat as the next person in line fails.

Leaving a shitshow for the next guy seems to be Politics 101.

4 Likes