Funny 'Game of Thrones' premiere recap [S8 E1]

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/16/game-of-thrones-premiere-recap.html

9 Likes
3 Likes

They have Game of Thrones wine at the LCBO. A bottle of the red for a wedding gift?

6 Likes

No more silly dragon dates. Please.

3 Likes
2 Likes

tumblr_inline_pq1yhx8cei1sviztv_540

3 Likes

Pretty much summarizes me at Panera. I pay for one, study all day, and refill it a dozen times, then refill it when I leave. #GettingMyMoneysWorth

1 Like

“For your information, the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint!”

1 Like

i have no idea what im looking at. is she just making random jokes based on the pictures? having not seen the show in a long time i have no idea what actually happened in the episode. i guess you have to know all the characters and the captions are all references to stuff thats funny from past episodes?

1 Like

The recapper has a good ear for the different characters’ voices.

Some of this is better than the real dialogue on the show.

recap05nag

recap06nag

recap07nag

7 Likes

It only makes sense if you watched the episode. And the. It’s freaking hilarious :joy:.

2 Likes

I think that was mostly there just to set up that the dragons will also follow Jon

Oh God. This is exactly why everything Cersei does these days just pisses me off.

Also, this is hilarious:

Some of this shit is Drucker/DeBartolo level satire.

10 Likes

I don’t know why we’re talking about the colossal volume as though it were a selling point. If the creator had levelled up the Editing branch of their skill tree, this could’ve been a half-dozen moderately amusing gags, instead of a heartbreaking PSA about why you really should care a little bit about being cool.

I’m totally watching this season now!

Penny Arcade

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.