Furious pastor screams at his own members after they criticized his hateful politics (video)

This is a guy who has a whiff of that “Secret Meth and male hooker” habit.

20 Likes

she seems nice

16 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Will everyone turn their hymn book to “America, Fuck Yeah” and rise to join me in praise of some absolute bullshit…

16 Likes

When a “preacher” has nothing more to offer than Fox, OAN and Newsmax bleating points to offer, surely they are no longer running a “church”.

And also, so much projection…I must wonder if the local cinema has filed a missing person’s report?

17 Likes

Par for the course with mega-pastors ‘round these parts. This asshole is in Lebanon, up the road in Madison you got the great Maury Davis, who murdered - nearly decapitated - an 80 year old woman. He was possessed by demons back then though, now he’s full of Jesus’s love and salvation. Hallelujah pass the plate!

11 Likes

No, not the magic dude in the sky, me…OBEY ME!

• Says the “Christian” who grifts his followers for gold and power

At least the Taliban are consistent and organized

4 Likes

Both the same, convince me otherwise…

10 Likes

I forgot the /s. They are the fucking same.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Madeline Kahn 70S GIF by Turner Classic Movies

5 Likes

Based on such elements, positive Christianity separated itself from Nicene Christianity and as a result, it is considered apostate by all historically Trinitarian Christian churches, regardless of whether they are Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, or Protestant.

I’m fairly certain that the Coptic and Syriac churches also consider Positive Christianity to be apostate. When can we expect the same of Trumpist Xtianity?

15 Likes

I’m sure that Trumpist Xtians would take apostasy as a point of pride.

To quote a coworker “if Trump is pissing people off he must be doing something right!”

ETA: to be very clear, the quote is not my point of view

8 Likes

The question should be “if Trump is pissing off Jesus is he doing something right?” Only accept yes or no as an answer, don’t let the Trumpists try to justify their answer or give non answers.

Do a Jeremy Paxman, if you must.

7 Likes

Judas Priest or just a Nazi Priest?

1 Like

Seems to me that leaving that “flock” is its own reward.

7 Likes

I mix Paxo’s Moxy.

If he were still interviewing it wouldn’t matter as Alex’s “Cabinet of non-of-the-talents” refuse to do challenging shows - their biggest risk is a light ribbing from Marr on a Sunday morning.

1 Like

That is quite something. Not least, the mind-boggling contrast. My villains are Nazis and other fascists, bigots, environmental destruction, etc.
His and his cohort’s villains are Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey and…the Pope? (Which, on that last one, the current Pope comes the closest to embracing true Christian values of, I think, any in my lifetime.)
:woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Holy crap, is that Desmond from Lost?