Furious pastor screams at his own members after they criticized his hateful politics (video)

Originally published at: Furious pastor screams at his own members after they criticized his hateful politics (video) | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Uhhhhhh tax this “church” already?

57 Likes

Tax exempt motherfucker pulls DARVO.

27 Likes

Saint Paul the Apostle—one of the most venerated figures in all Christianity—was a Pharisee.

34 Likes

Yeah. Diarmaid MacCulloch speculates that Jesus himself was from the Pharisees, and lists similarities. It’s in his “history of Christianity: the first 3,000 years” (approximate title.).

19 Likes

If Jesus ever showed up at one of these congregations he’d be turned away at the door (or worse).

44 Likes

Jesus would have fucked up that church’s lobby

30 Likes

Christ, what an antithetical to Christ asshole.

22 Likes

wwjd

50 Likes

Cancel Culture! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !

21 Likes

Obey who?

3 Likes

The magic dude in the sky, Sky Dude for short.

15 Likes

“America” is this man’s god, not the God of the Bible, and it’s “America” as he defines it.

11 Likes

59 Likes

55 Likes

This video is begging for the “sassy Trump” treatment.

6 Likes

“I’m just getting started. I’m just now calling out Joe Biden. I’m just now preaching against the LGBTQ community. I’m just now calling out abortion. I’m just now talking about election fraud. I’m just talking about Antifa and Black Lives Matter. I’m just now calling out this wicked nonsense.”
So Christian. Almost Christlike.

9 Likes

“You can leave any time you want to.”

Mtv Middle Finger GIF by Teen Mom

14 Likes

mammon.

11 Likes

So an outright fascist pastor who demands that anyone who disagrees with him must leave and also that his flock not wear masks. Sounds like a self-solving problem, ultimately.

13 Likes