Furry Road

[Read the post]

4 Likes

NOW it’s Burning Man.

4 Likes

Oh, there’s a con I want to see photos of…

Post Apocalyptic Furry Convention - finally, a reason for furries to be even less hygienic :-0

1 Like

2 Likes

Some part of me thinks it should be a lizard. Are there any furries whose avatar is a reptile? I guess if there are they’re not really furries. They’d be “scalies”, I guess. I’m not making fun of it. If there are any scalies out there I’d like to talk to them about my car insurance.

6 Likes

There is some of this at 17:00

1 Like

There certainly are scalies. At least in the art community, I’ve never met someone who cosplays as a scalie IRL. As far as the art goes, dragons are very popular, as are nagas, lamias, and medusa-like gorgon-type creatures.

3 Likes

Yeah I was going to mention the RLM review. But granted the pun is not really that clever, but hey… puns.

1 Like

I don’t believe that. I don’t think you’re sorry at all.

12 Likes

A wilder gene would have gone with Fury Roald.

4 Likes

Oh, definitely. Though most of the suits seem to be plush. I bet you could do more a scale sensation with a lycra or some other synthetic fabric. If I remember correctly, the cheetah population prefers synthetics to fur for a trimmer look.

Anyways, cheers to all subcultures on and off the Internet!

3 Likes

Are you familiar with the writings of J.G.Ballard ? “Crash”,“The Atrocity Exhibition”,“Concrete Island”, would make a scary mash up…

That joke has been around ever since the new Mad Max title was revealed.

I would so go see that!

Although I think that was originally called Tank Girl.

5 Likes

I like this one better: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KittyCassandra?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

3 Likes

Don’t be sorry, the fandom includes Mad Max fans! Behold, fan art:

1 Like

Saw it yesterday. Meh.
Things I liked:

• The idea of making a whole movie that is a car chase.
  • The knife in the shifter.
  • The flame thrower guitarist.
  • Lots of the vehicles.

Things that were disappointing:

• The characters, or lack thereof.
  • The dialog.
  • The story.

charlize theron is a very good actor, but she, or the role, just didn’t offer much.

I suppose I am comparing it to Beyond Thunderdome, perhaps that is unfair of me.

Nope, should be “Mad Manx” except that might be copyrighted already.

4 Likes

Yes, but what would Gene Wilder have gone with?

(The wildest Gene I could find:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.