GA Grand Jury subpoenas Trump cronies Giuliani, Eastman, and Graham

Originally published at: GA Grand Jury subpoenas Trump cronies Giuliani, Eastman, and Graham | Boing Boing

9 Likes

May this be one of many grand juries convened to consider charges against these enemies of liberal democracy.

30 Likes

Podcast host Jacki Pick Deason also got one.

Who??

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22079767-jacki-pick-deason-7-5-22

9 Likes

Hopefully the State of Georgia isn’t in a mood to take as much shit from these guys over compliance with a subpoena as the January 6 Committee did.

21 Likes

Grand jury subpeonas are more “go to jail and stay there until you comply with this subpeona” kinda subpeonas.

29 Likes

Three Stooges of the Apocalypse?

10 Likes

How many years has it been without consequences so far? I won’t hold my breath.

10 Likes

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

8 Likes

Georgia (thx to Abrams) surprised by saving the Senate two years ago, here’s hoping they have another pleasant surprise for us…

12 Likes

It’s the county DA, Fani Willis, and she doesn’t seem to take any shit. Here she is, not taking shit in a court room:

Bored Cat GIF

22 Likes

ron-paul

2 Likes

Queue the Fifth Amendment and faulty memory.

7 Likes

Crank up the bus.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the Costco size box of facial tissue for Graham to wipe his tears.

4 Likes

Unschooled as I am in these matters, how does a Grand Jury in Georgia compel a person who is not in Georgia to attend court? Are these subpeonas enforceable throughout the US?

1 Like

Yes. Prosecutor goes to judge, judge grants warrant, warrant triggers extradition. I’m not sure if local pd make the arrest or US Marshals.

7 Likes

Ah that it happens just that way. Makes an old man’s heart happy, mine that is, Rudi does have one.

3 Likes

Hey, guys! How’s it hanging, hah?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.