Gallery of poor design choices

I’ve read the whole label and I still don’t know what it’s for.

1 Like

Coca Cola is both a passable drink and a decent cleanser. So the either-or dichotomy may not be always valid.

1 Like

https://screen.yahoo.com/shimmer-floor-wax-000000185.html

1 Like

Geo Restriction
Sorry! The content provider has not given us the rights to play this video in your location.

…grumble…

1 Like

sorry, it’s a conspiracy

2 Likes

Anti-swamp ass spray.

1 Like

too limiting; didn’t read

1 Like

I don’t get how they make more money by denying potential viewers. So somebody paid to distribute it in the U.S., but nobody has paid to distribute in the territories they carved up that we want to view from. So just in case somebody might pay for that right, they shut the viewers out.

Once we spread the word about this great video we didn’t get to see, I’m sure there’ll be enough demand that someone will license it in our area.

2 Likes

I’d put more bets on a proxy. Working around the internet geolocation restrictions is way easier than getting a message through a media executive’s skull; those things are made from duranium-neutronium composite, thicks and dense.

2 Likes

One of my favorite Gatorade flavors is Tropical Coolant Cooler.

But I do feel they should have used a different color. That stuff looks exactly like undiluted Prestone Antifreeze/Coolant.

The last thing any kid should learn is that any fluid in a neon-green shade is potable.

5 Likes

They haven’t got this

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.