Gamergate "running out of heroes"

It was noticeable that Kim Jong-Un didn’t use his recent appearance to condemn GG, so I guess they still have him. No statements yet from ISIL, or Ebola, either.

13 Likes

5 Likes

They’re too reactionary even for the Daily Mail.

3 Likes

Well it’s just that they are so oppressed. Obviously people can’t publicly speak out in support of them for fear of being… um… told they are bad on twitter (yeah, that’s it!).

4 Likes

He has another one though - he has nothing to gain and a lot to lose by speaking up.

Lets not forget these gateheads are sending out death threats, DDoS attacks, and various smear campaigns. Nobody who isn’t pants-on-head-stupid thinks he actually supports them. If he says nothing, nothing bad happens to him. If he speaks up, maybe they make a nuisance of themselves in ways that cost him time/money/sanity. I don’t blame him one bit for not wanting to get involved. It’s not like Yahtzee coming out against this nonsense would make any difference - as the article points out, they’re completely immune to any amount of scolding from their heroes.

1 Like

Not sure where this comes from, but I just stumbled on it.

Something the same person wrote a few days ago.

2 Likes

“Of course this is Alex Jones level crazy talk even though…”

5 Likes

Molly’s titanium blades are coming out for the “Leader of Gamergate”.

2 Likes

Sorry about the broken link

2 Likes

In all fairness, the Methodist-controlled media hasn’t been concerned with much other than flower-arranging for the past few years.

Now, the Moonie-controlled media, that’s another story.

But what I’d really like to see is more #gamertaint articles coming from the Raelean-controlled media.

7 Likes

Fuck me. The Nazi-supporting family owned Daily Mail is ‘Jew Controlled SJW media’?

What the actual fuck?

13 Likes

I would love to have seen what the 1st Viscount Rothermere’s reaction would have been to his newspaper being called Jew controlled, what with him being good friends with Hitler.

3 Likes

fwiw, I used to have his Let’s Play series Let’s Drown Out in the background playlist I run for stimulation during projects. Then came this gamergate nonsense, and he mentioned that he and his friend Gabe (with whom he records the show) met and/or got along so well because of a shared hatred of SJWs.

I’m don’t know whether he’s cozy with this GG thing, but that was enough to make me cringe, and I’ve slacked off listening to his show. I like to think he’s smart enough to realize the conspiracy theorization and media-ethics blathering is naive in the extreme, but given his stated dislike of SJWs, I’m not so sure.

note: I stopped listening because, in combination with the anti-SJW stance, I just didn’t like how they addressed topics like women, sex, and social change. It seemed sad to me in a vaguely spurned-and-resentful sort of way.

1 Like

Wow.

When I called them terrorists previously, I was underestimating the level of stupid-paranoid-deluded-offensive that they’re putting on display.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that in the minds of the people who would use the phrase “Jew controlled media” either a) the holocaust didn’t actually happen and Hitler has been the victim of terrible character assassination; or b) the Jews actually orchestrated the holocaust against their own people so that they could get control of Israel in the fall-out.

3 Likes

A spontaneously appearing GG supporter in an anti-GamerGate thread:
“GamerGate is all about corruption in game journalism! Sure there are a few bad apples but you can’t judge everybody by that! We even have women supporting us!”

Virtually Everyone in Every pro-GamerGate thread:
“Look at all these SJWs and feminists brainwashing everybody!”

4 Likes

I’d donate that shirt.

In fact I like the idea of a hero worship shirt illustrating the anti-expression hypocritical activists of thezoepost/gamergate story.

1 Like

11 Likes

Well, it raised a chuckle from me, and it’s the first and probably only one this farrago will…

3 Likes

Wait, what? Victim blaming?

Rape and death threats. You’re a cretin if you think people are willing to expose themselves to this shit just to garner more likes on Facebook.

4 Likes