Gawk in wonder at this 10-minute video of woman giving eggs to rescue foxes

Originally published at: Gawk in wonder at this 10-minute video of woman giving eggs to rescue foxes | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Better than sour grapes.

5 Likes

We have lots of red foxes around and often I find dog toys left in our back yard that they have stolen. We hear them at night but never have seen them playing. Had some very cute kits roaming around earlier in the year.

I like Mikayla’s yoga routine:

7 Likes

This is like watching a walkthrough of a weird video game

1 Like

TIL chonky foxes exist.

9 Likes

Those are some cute forest puppies.

1 Like

4 Likes

One of the vchonk foxes (the dark auburn one towards the beginning of the video) seemed to have something very wrong with his mouth. I wonder if somehow he lost all his teeth.

3 Likes

Yep, he looked super old and full of gums. And had trouble opening his mouth, poor old guy.

6 Likes

Who knew there were so many flavors of foxes? Cute bunch, the whole lot of them. She gets a major Attagirl for her work/fun.

3 Likes

I hope the chickens from whom she purloined those eggs are OK with using them for this purpose.

1 Like

And that the hen house is very very far away!

4 Likes

We have foxes in the marsh by us, occasionally we see them on the ice or dangerously close to the highway.

They are the classic red and white, I never knew they came in such a variety.

I just loaded up her channel on the big screen for my wife, I won’t see her until she’s watched every last video.

1 Like

They have three different species of fox. Since many of them are fur farm rescues, best not to ponder too long on the variety.

2 Likes

Who knew Minks were so vicious?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.