Gay men took over #proudboys on Twitter

Huh… i didn’t realise PB rallys were so homoerotic. :thinking:

6 Likes

Not a very good one, at that! Probably more than they deserve, honestly.

We actually had some people complain about not feeling welcome at our kink camp due to the fact that they were Trump supporters. (For the record, no one cared that they didn’t feel welcomed, which makes me love my community all the more.) I personally wasn’t exactly thrilled to find we had people that were quite happy to say, visit us at the glory hole, but not willing to do anything to protect our lives. Those kind of people really don’t deserve good sex!

7 Likes

Neither do they, probably…

6 Likes

I hope that this spreads as quickly and stands out just as prominently as Sanatorum.

8 Likes
18 Likes

There must be gay proud boys that exist… but I’m sure happy to see the community has highjacked the SEO for Good.

5 Likes

It is a statistical certainty.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

https://twitter.com/stonecold2050/status/1313180165468426241

17 Likes

Ernst Röhm, the head of the Nazi SA (Brownshirts) and a number of the other SA leaders were openly gay. This was not a problem until Hitler had no further use for them.

12 Likes

While facebook was fine with the previous claimants to that tag, when the LGBT community attempted to replicate their twitter success on Facebook, the tag was banned. (I am not on the book of faces, so I can’t confirm)

There were a lot of nice photos there, my favorite so far is a recreation of a classic shot taken on the day the Japanese surrendered

proud

11 Likes

Could I just say that from the first time I heard “Proud Boys” my immediate assumption was it was an organization for gay men? I’m glad reality has caught up with me. I’ve always known I was prophetic.

17 Likes

Presumable this lovely one was fully consensual, unlike the original!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.