Gay men took over #proudboys on Twitter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/05/gay-men-took-over-proudboys-on-twitter.html

23 Likes

Well done, those chaps.

35 Likes

Excellent! Now can they (or some other group that white supremacists also disapprove of) please take back the “ok” hand gesture? Maybe turning it into a sign that one approves of certain intimate acts that displease conservative Christians, or an endorsement of interracial love, or something?

19 Likes

Excellent…

Begun, the meme wars, have.

21 Likes

I suggest going and liking/retweeting some #ProudBoys tweets. It will make you happy.

11 Likes

Presumably making sure that you are retweeting the ones in the vein of the post and not the white supremacy ones.

7 Likes

Timely new vid from AGNB:

My guess is some PBs are fuming their repressed selves.

10 Likes

I always thought that gesture (when held down low like the Nazi folks do it) looks suspiciously like giving another man a hand job.

8 Likes

10 Likes

When I was a teen, we joked that the three fingers meant (one word for each finger) Kiss My Ass and the circled index/thumb for Hole: Kiss My Asshole.

3 Likes

There is something so wrong about White Supremacist Rap.

17 Likes

Prison Yard Beat

7 Likes

I guess stealing things from Black people is on brand but it’s quite painfully clear they didn’t know what to do with it after they took it…

23 Likes

r/ProudBoys is also good, ever since it was taken over by left wing trans men and non-binary people a year ago

r/ProudBoys: A safe space for rightfully proud trans and non-binary men, and communists to intermingle. Unapologetic hog fans and Marxist followers of all stripes welcome!

There are a few driveby trollies, but that is to be expected.

20 Likes
26 Likes

Love the precision of a strike like this - just ask Rick Santorum.

15 Likes

This reminds me of this

Which is great, because now I have TWO things to smile about

27 Likes

Good! But how?!

Lookin’ sharp in those Wonder Woman outfits! I love it.

5 Likes

this makes me proud.

11 Likes