Gender creative kid mocked by James Woods named Pride Parade Grand Marshal

3rd Rock was all kinds of awesome.

@Grey_Devil;

“It happens… but it’s rare. But it happens…”

4 Likes

Trying to find clips from the show on Youtube and there’s not much from it on there. I feel like this is a crime.

The one where Dick shows up dressed up like Indiana Jones when his University was involved in some minor archeological dig. He cracks a whip and says “Lets go find ourselves a mummy!”. We quote that a lot.

I also quote the bit about peanuts not being peas or nuts. They are legumes.

4 Likes

You said:

“Now he’s doing video game voice work. James Woods is irrelevant.”

I’m not sure how to parse that in any way other than “he’s irrelevant because he can only get VO work these days” but I’m glad this isn’t what you intended to convey.

2 Likes

Not surprising; copyright tyrants.

But as it stands, I own the entire series on dvd; maybe I’ll upload some eps under a pseudonym…

That was a good ep.

After a quick search, there don’t seem to be many 3rd Rock gifs or memes that are readily available either… this needs to be rectified, asap.

4 Likes

He was, and the Boost was amazing, and in general I admired his acting for years. Heck, I even kind of liked The Hard Way. It’s really too bad he’s such a horrible, mean spirited, cruel person though.

I think my favorite gag from the show was Lithgow and Shatner commiserating with each other that no one would believe them when they said there was something on the wing of their plane, since they both played that part in The Twilight Zone.

8 Likes

That one was also excellent.

5 Likes

Something about Stewart French making bacon while wearing nothing but an apron and getting burnt by grease splatter every time he turned around made my inner 12 year old laugh hysterically.

6 Likes

I just hope James Woods lives long enough for that kid to tell him off as an adult.

I can confirm that Colorado in the early nineties was a left-side straight state. My dad told 16 year-old me that if he ever saw me with it in my ear he would rip it out in a way that would leave me disfigured. I believed him. The hole is pretty messed up now from taking it in and out too much while it was trying to heal to avoid said disfigurement. I guess it was important to me to have it, I can’t recall why now.

1 Like

I got mine ripped out once, but I taped the split shut and it healed with just a small scar. I punched a new hole a year later.

If your younger years were anything like mine, the first quote might be the answer to the second :wink:

1 Like

That’s a fucked up thing to say to a parent.

Preferably whilst Woods is rotting in an abusive ‘elder-care’ facility.

1 Like

Yeah, I distinctly remember an incident in 6th grade where the rule abruptly changed when an insufficiently cool kid got an ear pierced.

1 Like

If he gets dementia then you can Black Mirror him and do it every day…

That idea is possibly more evil than I meant.

3 Likes

3 Likes

*deep voice: “WHY, JIMMY?”

2 Likes

Sean Young was hot once, had an affair with Woods – or, more correctly, apparently a nightmare – and then the career seems to have flatlined. Was the relationship with Woods a factor?

Wow, that's some seriously insecure masculinity in a 71 year old dude who needs to mock a little kid. Way to go, bro

— Kimmo (@_Kimmo_) June 10, 2018

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.