General Sportsball thread

1 Like

Granddad could be the supplier for the Steroidlympics

A lot of Irish players and supporters debated refusing to play basketball in protest at mass murder and ethnic cleaning. It became a bigger deal when the Israeli team posed with the occupying army and weapons. This was immediately portrayed as antisemitic (because the actions can’t be defended, attack instead).

Ireland were told that if they refused to fulfil the fixture they would be banned from competition for 3-5 years.

Basketball, needless to say, is not a very white supremacist leaning sport here. I guess most places?

“I’ll juice to the gills and I’ll break it in six months,” said Magnussen, who will be paid $1m (£792,000).

From becoming accident-prone following a fan’s unfortunate fall on the greens to now a fan openly committing public indecency, the event’s audience seems to know no bounds. This new low manifested itself as a viral video of a fan pissing himself in the open during the event. The fan seemed to be in an extremely drunken position.

Yes, you heard that right. An extremely drunken fan was witnessed sitting on a chair near a compost bin on the greens with a bottle in hand and urinating himself. Weirdly enough, the people around him did not seem to notice it, as seen in the video. Possibly because weirdness has become the new norm when associated with the People’s Open.

Tournament organizers did not say where the incident occurred, nor did they reveal how far the fall was or where the woman landed.

‘Today at the WM Phoenix Open, a fan sustained non-life-threatening injuries after a fall at the 16th hole,’ a statement from the PGA Tour said.

Saudi Arabia’s citizens should so proud that government money went into basically buying the league

Big sportball event myth busting from my utility company

Hear tell there’s some big spurts event in the US of A today?

1 Like

She’s my spirit animal! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Woo hoo!!

Don’t forget the pocket broccoli!

1 Like

Will crosspost to the music thread…

3 Likes

EAT THE BIDEN COOKIES!!!

this is a complete sentence

1 Like

Where’s Taylor and her Biden shirt?

I was promised conspiracy.

3 Likes

Meh, it’s all just fun and games (and commercials).

4 Likes

Nickelodeon is pretty good, it’s the same broadcast but with a slight delay, I imagine so they can add the cartoon graphics.

1 Like

Wait, what?

We have a streaker on the field but we’re not going to show it.

Oh, just a partial streaker.

1 Like

What is this, 1977?

3 Likes

If they showed it it could have been some excitement. This game has been a snoozer

2 Likes

Ha, suck it MAGAts!

1 Like