General Summer Holiday Thread

no. no, it’s fucking disgusting.

1 Like

That’s the joke!

1 Like

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/when-is-the-real-independence-day-july-2-or-july-4

oooohhhh…
well, i did my patriotic eating of one charcoal-grilled cheeseburger and one hot dog. and lots of Mexican beer.

3 Likes

One hot dog and one burger is on my schedule- come evening here. And a glass of wine.

Putting it into perspective for the anti vaxers:

ALSO: July 6 is Aphelion, an arbitrary astronomical event for the whole world :partying_face:

8 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time I think

2 Likes

City has fireworks that can be seen from a lot of the city. Including the school track circle 10 minutes walk from my house.
The heat wasn’t too bad. Nice breeze tempering the 92 degrees. Sunset was beautiful.

5 Likes

Halloween4th

5 Likes

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

4 Likes
2 Likes

No thank you. Maybe in October?

2 Likes

Huge crowd at fireworks show in Abiko (30 minutes east of Tokyo). Fireworks shows are synonymous with summer in Japan, but this year, they’re being held for the first time in four years.

5 Likes

Another weekend, another fireworks show. This time in Toride (about 45 minutes east of Tokyo).

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

… LAST CALL, NINE DAYS LEFT :partying_face:

1 Like

how many sumer holidays are there?
but then…
every day is a summer holiday when one is retired and living in the Conch Islands.

/boastful arrogance of extreme privilege

seriously though, i was just commenting to the mum today that “every day feels like Friday”. and you know what?

4 Likes

First of the fall
And then she goes back
Bye, bye, bye, bye there
Them summer days
Those summer days

3 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t forget to trade your man in!

2 Likes