Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Good Lord, I am a terrible person.

pic:

7 Likes

I knew about McAfeeā€¦ heā€™s kind of batshit.

2 Likes

No, Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re awesome.

1 Like

Perhaps weā€™re awesome and terrible?

McAfeeā€™s about as nuts as the time travel guy, just richer, so he gets to be ā€œeccentric.ā€ We just reached out to him because weā€™re that way:

5 Likes

Rumours floating around on Twitter about Ted Cruz and prostitutes. Something about the DC Madam?

1 Like

Maddow has covered this story at length over the last week; worth watching.

One can hope it turns out to be more than rumor and takes him out of the raceā€¦

1 Like

:v:

1 Like

But not out of the country. He gave up his Canadian citizenship at the start of his Presidential run. America is stuck with him.

1 Like

The conspiratorial part of my brain (very minor, not be taken seriously) is wondering if Cruz manufactured the whole ā€œfighting with Donald over wivesā€ thing in order to create some preemptive deniability for the DC madam stuff.

3 Likes

This is the best thing Iā€™ve read today, or my slightly fever-addled, dazed-brained state has fooled me into believing that:

https://twitter.com/missokistic/timelines/717528258393219072

etc. there are so many, all sublime

11 Likes

10 Likes

lustily jeered

Lovely.

2 Likes

Er, what?

2 Likes

The Michele Bachmann?!? Wow. Didnā€™t know she used the subway, I thought it was below her, how many takes do you think that clip took to make 10, 20, 30? But hey, who know Michele Bachmann would ever be one to give Hillary some friendly advice, the chances of that happening are about the same as Donald Trump vomiting rainboā€¦ no way!

4 Likes

1/3 of Trump supporters wonā€™t vote if heā€™s not the nominee, apparently. Surprised itā€™s so low, to be honest.

3 Likes

It is a little surprising, though you have to factor in that many Trumpists consider Hillary Clinton to be the Anti-Christ. They might not like who they vote for, but they despise who theyā€™ll vote against.

You know itā€™ll be fun to piss off the Koch Bros on both the Congress and Senate level now that they completely abandon the presidential election.

7 Likes

I know. Iā€™ve always wondered why they even cared about this branch? Now theyā€™re going to devote all of their grubby resources on congressional contests, which are the people who make laws and play obstructionists to the executive branch.

Maybe no EPA appointments next year? I think that theyā€™re running scared.

7 Likes

Conservative groups frustrated by Republican nomination contest, particularly frontrunner Donald Trump, advised to ignore the ā€˜cult of the presidencyā€™

The ā€˜cult of the presidency.ā€™ Thereā€™s the Republican theme for the next Democratic presidency. Get used to hearing it. Repeatedly.

6 Likes