Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

It’s nice to read some good news for a change!

5 Likes

AKA the blood of children.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Something for Peter Thiel’s lunch?

Inspiring lineup:

5 Likes

Why, yes, Donald, yes you can!

15 Likes

We visited near to their headquarters on a family vacation a few years back. We ended up doing almost all our activities through their company and shopping a lot at their stores. We did more shopping than I expected due to weather. But that was one great company. Their employees really loved working there. I was no big fan of them, and still think their ladies clothes are the ugliest things ever created, but I’d hate to see their whole business affected by the Tangerini Mussolini.

5 Likes

When I think L.L. Bean I think Alec Baldwin in Beetlejuice.

Every single time.

6 Likes

I can only hope Toby Keith will play his hit album in full.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Also, the Federal Election Commission has sent Donald Trump a 250 page letter querying irregularities in his campaign fundraising

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/964/201701100300074964/201701100300074964.pdf

9 Likes
6 Likes

Not sure if this is satire or genuine

9 Likes

Flynn, Trump’s National Security Advisor pick not only in regular contact with Russians…
http://www.npr.org/2017/01/13/509670980/trump-team-top-adviser-talked-with-russian-ambassador-before-u-s-hacking-respons

…but also is so eager to defend Russia he blames the Jews…

10 Likes

DAFUQ?!?!? Jeebus they don’t even bother to dogwhistle do they.

ETA it’s almost like they want someone to come in and call a do over on the election.

12 Likes

dogwhistles are pretty passé these days
https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/799468777343750144

7 Likes

well I don’t expect them from david dukkke.

4 Likes

Steve King might be even dumber than Gohmert.

3 Likes

Highlights:

Nothing he has heard since Election Day has shaken his support, including reports this week that American intelligence agencies are investigating unverified accounts of meetings between Trump aides and Russian officials, as well as sex tapes purportedly made of Mr. Trump in Moscow. On Wednesday, Mr. Trump called the allegations completely false.

“The way it is nowadays, unless I see positive proof, it’s all a lie,” Mr. Ameling said in a telephone interview on Wednesday. He added he was more concerned that government officials might have leaked the material to the news media. “I don’t know if it was classified, but if it was, whoever leaked it needs to go to jail,” he said. “We need law and order back in this country.”

Ms. Furman, 70, said, “I’m ashamed to say we caucused for Obama” in 2008. “My view is he purposely got into the presidency so he could ruin America.”

“I know these guys are really rich,” he said. “They may have pulled off a few plays that weren’t exactly on the up-and-up, but they all had to be pretty smart to be billionaires. If they replace their own concerns with the concerns of the country, they can make things really move forward. That’s what I’m excited about.”

5 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes