Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

A reminder:

Trump material starts at about 5 minutes.

4 Likes

Anyone mind if we change the title of this catch-all thread to something more about Trump and less about the election?

I propose “Yet Another Trump Assault to the Brain.”

3 Likes

Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz’s departure will come in the middle of the presidential ceremony — classified as a national special security event — and while thousands of his troops are deployed to help protect the nation’s capital during an inauguration he has spent months helping to plan.

8 Likes

This thread is interesting:

https://twitter.com/DouxDux/status/820281520380379136
https://twitter.com/DouxDux/status/820281573488656384

https://twitter.com/DouxDux/status/820285063787114498

It gives me a bit of hope that somebody out there with the right amount of influence knows exactly what to do with it, and that despite appearances, the constant trickle of horrifying Trump revelations does not merely dig an ever deeper pit of despair, but is actually building up to Trump getting kicked out of power in the most satisfying way. It couldn’t happen too soon, though.

12 Likes

Republicans planning to make Federal Civil Servants ‘at will’ employees who can be fired for no cause by an incoming administration.

8 Likes

Everything about the account he linked is awful. It’s all /pol/ memes in the name and the way it’s formatted is based on an image board.

It should be no surprise that the account is banned from twitter.

1 Like

More Trumpster from Mark Hamill

11 Likes

Progressives are nearly as bad on the culture war, just look at the comments to that article. Here’s what they blame for literal fascism taking hold of American politics (in order): Democrats (not courting independents), Democrats (because closed primaries screwed Bernie), Bill Clinton (because of trickle-down economics), Salon (for howling about Hillary), Clinton/DNC (for rigging primaries), the public (for being swept up in petty consumerism that strengthened globalist corporate agenda), lazy Americans/lack of voter reform, James Madison (wrote plantation plutocracies into the constitution that was passed to the industrial north allowing authoritarians to always sway rural voters), the poor (because those with money foot their bills), Bernie or bust voters, Democrats, a lack of Trump’s charisma and optimism, ignoring local politics, the public are low informed idiots, etc.

Almost every single one of this are reacting with anger or fear, and none of them come close to explaining how literal fascists have taken a majority control of all levels of government (again - all levels). The difference is the “circular firing squad” is the cultural war of the left while the right has a 45% chunk of all voters that are nearly unanimously pointed to vote against anything left of the extreme right (including Libertarians) with zeal.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Shocking development, really

9 Likes

Won’t stop Mrs T (May) from cravenly sucking up to Trump.

6 Likes

I’m genuinely curious what the limit is before the people resisting saying Russia has ties to the Trump campaign has enough circumstantial evidence to admit maybe they were wrong. Just joking, I already know there is no limit.

4 Likes

[quote=“dfaris, post:315, topic:91600, full:true”]
Trump’s building a $1.5 million armored limo called “The Beast,” which is outfitted with tear gas cannons, a shotgun and an on-board blood transfusion station stocked with his blood-type. It will be plated with military-grade armor, making the doors so heavy, he won’t be able to open them from the inside.[/quote]
Rumors are that there’s an essential weakness in the design, and even now plans are being smuggled to the rebel alliance for analysis.

13 Likes

The movie will be called Rouge One.

13 Likes

WTF?!?

10 Likes

D’Souza was just feeling a little extra racist today:

12 Likes

I’m honestly wondering if we’re not headed for some sort of civil war in the next four years. I can’t imagine finding any kind of middle ground or point of unity with someone who cannot (or refuses to) comprehend what a brave and noble act it was to stand up against the racist status quo of that day.

Eta: it may not be an actual war-with-weapons, though that no longer seems impossible. But the lines are being drawn, with words and behavior that is so out-of-line with the morals and spirit with which this country was founded (IMHO)… it’s hard to get my head around it. I have no clue how to fix it. Feels like anything could happen.

16 Likes

You’re looking for Trump the Chump

3 Likes

… or maybe Why (or why not) to vote for Donald Trump

3 Likes