Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

There’s worse things about Flynn, but the severity of the many problems with the incoming National Security Advisor are unprecedented.

4 Likes

What is this? Where am I? Did Putin really send a Christmas letter to Trump, Trump praise it, and then his followers think nothing is strange?

6 Likes

They might have somebody:

http://laist.com/2016/12/22/mike_love_sucks.php

3 Likes

Careful, describing current events is something something Cold War.

3 Likes

I’d really like to see Gogol Bordello play the event.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Mike Love is known to be an A-1 asshat and Trump supporter, so this doesn’t surprise me. Not sure how the rest of the current group calling themselves the Beach Boys feels about it, though.

You have to be a serious douche to sue Brian Wilson twice for extra royalties, lie about it, and then fire him from the Beach Boys and lie about that, too.

11 Likes

Does Rand Paul always do this on Festivus?

6 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

Same deal as asking for who was working on climate change policy?

4 Likes

I take it you didn’t know what Act of Valor was about:

Brother of a Russian arms dealer converts to Islam, uses his brothers connections and money to blow up a bunch of people in Indonesia, gets his brother to hook him up with Mexican drug cartels, then plans to cause 9/11 part 2 on US soil after using the cartel route into the country.

You might remember that this movie makes the claim it is based on true events, and I saw one guy use this movie as an example of why we need a wall.

3 Likes

A cheesy jingoistic war movie, created as a recruiting tool for the US military, with a thin plot based upon the xenophobic fantasies of the US right. Even the film makers don’t claim that it’s a true story, just that some scenes were inspired by anecdotes they heard from SEALs.

I accept that a large chunk of the GOP believes this bullshit. But that don’t make it any less crazy.

6 Likes

You think I believe this?

I’m just saying that stuff has been mainstream for years and years now.

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
7 Likes

I don’t know if this got posted

5 Likes

13 Likes
1 Like