Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I’d shoot Toby twice.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I’d take great joy in those odds if I didn’t remember the odds they gave for him winning the fucker in the first place early last November.

6 Likes

Shitty and slimy.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I can’t not picture the reaction if Obama posting this:

4 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

12 Likes

I’ve been howling about this woman since day one. She is the worst kind of everything.

8 Likes

Why do I have the feeling that gif will get a lot of use over the next four years?

12 Likes

[quote=Fox News of all places]DeVos, whose husband is the heir to the Amway marketing fortune, has for decades used the family’s influence and wealth in her home state of Michigan to advocate for charter schools and promote conservative religious values. Critics of DeVos have expressed concerns about her financial contributions and possible conflicts of interest.

The nominee attempted to assuage those concerns during the question-and answer period, pledging that she “will not be conflicted. Period.” DeVos also said that she will take a government salary of $1 if confirmed.

Asked outright by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., if she got the job because of her family’s political contributions, DeVos said: “As a matter of fact I do think that there would be that possibility. I have worked very hard on behalf of parents and children for the last almost 30 years.”

On tuition-free public colleges and universities, DeVos said: “I think we also have to consider the fact that there is nothing in life that is truly free. Somebody is going to pay for it.”[/quote]Mind you, the article was praising her.

5 Likes

EDIT: Bears!

8 Likes

Welcome to the new normal. We all need to get used to the cognitive dissonance ringing in our ears, constantly…

2 Likes

I’m not at all suprised. I think it was her husband who ran for governor here in Michigan a while back. I didn’t like him either.

5 Likes

Another good one: (not that it’ll make any difference to anything)

7 Likes

Speaking of student loans…

10 Likes

http://www.dailydot.com/irl/spencers-trump-shirt-pussy/

3 Likes

He’s no William McGonagall…

3 Likes

Well if women just kept their legs closed and stopped drinking, they wouldn’t get raped, right? Isn’t rape god’s punishment for wayward women? /s

9 Likes

In some rural places I can see bears being an actual problem sometimes… However, from what I understand, bear spray works better than a gun.

5 Likes
2 Likes