Genius Candace Owens dismantles evolution theory

It gets even worse, Candace. Not only are we descended from apes, we are a form of great apes!

11 Likes

“You come from apes. You were an Australopithecus, and then you were like, oh, and then one day you started walking erect, homo erectus, you started walking around, and now you can speak and, yeah, the chimps are still here”

Sounds legit. I like how each of us moves through a variety of different ape stages.

IMG_3965

16 Likes

Side note

satan GIF

17 Likes

HailSatan

14 Likes

But that was just his warm-up - he needs another four years to actually do the work!

(I suspect that, since the problems he’s supposed to be solving are imaginary, he’s attributed with equally imaginary progress in solving those problems. Maybe Biden was supposed to have broken everything in the meantime…)

6 Likes

If you’re worried about your genetic inheritance, consider that humans share over 60% of their genes with bananas.

(Courtesy of Big Pharma. Feel free to ignore if you dislike science.)

12 Likes

And not at all kooky.

@Surprise_Puma my favourite are Homo Habilis (Handy Man)

@Kilkrazy In some of us, it is more like 99.999999%

15 Likes

Today’s bananas are - by, large and technically - radioactive mutants.
So why would I have an issue with sharing genes?

8 Likes

To which i have replied, “Chimps are our cousins. Are your cousins still here?”

14 Likes

You would just have to pray harder to defeat Baphomet!

it’s so tiring. It’s so tiring when she says “you came from apes” and then “you came from monkeys” - those are two completely different things!

The one thing I miss transitioning to BB as a posting hang out, is no evolution arguments. Kinda. I know enough about the Bible and Evolution to be really annoying for creationists.

And as a reminder, one can still be Christian and understand evolution as fact.

Ray Comfort uses the banana as proof of God’s intelligent design, not realizing the modern banana is from hundreds of years of selective breeding and then cloning the shit out of the one plant that made seedless, tasty fruit.

16 Likes

Let’s not forget: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/15/indiana-judge-rules-that-tacos-and-burritos-are-sandwiches.html

@MagicFox Just like watermelon!

7 Likes

But they want you to believe that chihuahuas came from wolves!!!/s

9 Likes

First premise is false, we didn’t evolve from today’s monkeys.

However…

…some cladist would argue that if a new species evolves, there are now two new species, as the original species ceases to exist.

It’s all quantum. I tell ya, quantum! If you take the measure of a species, you’ll never see how fast it evolves, or something like this.

5 Likes

And, claims that God made ‘the handle” convenient to open bananas from, when actually that’s the bottom of the fruit, not the top. Not even all humans, let alone all apes and monkeys, open it upside down as he does.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.