Genius Candace Owens dismantles evolution theory

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/30/genius-candace-owens-dismantles-evolution-theory.html

6 Likes

Assuming for the sake of argument that this was true, what would be the point of voting then? If it’s really a secret cabal of Baphomet-worshipping transgender pedophiles who are calling the shots then why does it matter if her wannabe dictator wins or loses?

34 Likes

Weird. These people are weird. Creepy and weird.

34 Likes

If only.

26 Likes

Creationists think that they can destroy evolution with “If we evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys?”

17 Likes

I think the proper response to that is “My condolences on the death of your parents upon your birth”

23 Likes

“If American colonists came from Europe whey are there still Europeans?”

31 Likes

If the bacon double cheeseburger evolved from the double cheeseburger which itself evolved from the humble cheeseburger, then why are there still cheeseburgers?

Ha! Destroyed you by proving intelligent design!

(Brought to you by Big Cardiology™)

30 Likes

Scientists keep changing their minds. One day, a bacon cheeseburger is a sandwich, the next day they classify it as a taco!

19 Likes

Stupid scientists! They’re a vegetable, just as god intended!

14 Likes

Please tell me this is just being used as a reference to her listeners and this human does not actually have anyone that regards her as a teacher.

I read the statement, I read it again, and now my brain hurts from trying to think down to the point where this spew of words forms a coherent thought. I guess I’ll give her partial credit for the oligarchs, but from her history I would assume she approved of oligarchs.

17 Likes
17 Likes

humans have been busy killing off the remaining hominoids,. with some measure of efficiency.

14 Likes

“… this world is being run by a very small group of elite oligarchs who routinely practice homosexuality and pedophilia and who believe in Baphomet as a deity and who worship a transgender deity.”

The Templar conspiracies never die - they just get weirder and weirder. (Not, I’m sure, that she would even recognize that what she’s engaging in is part of a 900 year old conspiracy theory.)

Because only Trump can push the secret Templar cabal out of power!

18 Likes

She’s getting stupider by the week. In a year she won’t be able to tie her own shoes.

9 Likes

She had to put in enormous effort to become this stupid.

9 Likes

Now with added racism.

11 Likes

Yeah all those “only Trump can…” arguments ring kind of hollow these days given that he already was President for four years and didn’t do any of the things that only he could supposedly do.

21 Likes

What a:

10 Likes

As inaccurate statement as she portrays evolutionary theory as, evolution sounds a whole lot better than the explanation in the bible.
Bible; god created man from…mud, and woman from one of the man’s mud-ribs. Which coincidentally sounds like macribs, which are also gross.
What was god smoking?

7 Likes