Gentleman discovers fossilized grizzly bear on Mars

I don’t think that mastectomies are a fetish for the average Daily Star “reader”, So i assume it is.

1 Like
2 Likes

Gotta be a Martian bear. They cropped it out of the picture, but John Carter’s skeleton was a few feet beside it.

4 Likes

Hedgehogs are surprisingly good astronauts…

Also, just gonna leave my latest choice of wallpaper here…

9 Likes

So Scott C. Waring’s pareidolia pictures from Mars are reported on an international level, and on a weekly basis (see references below) - For what? Essentially for the lulz.

Meanwhile, there is strong evidence that Ufologist and musician Tom DeLonge, & UFO disclosure proponent John Podesta, have had meetings with 2 USAF Generals and the head of Lockheed Skunkworks (see wikileaks below); but that is not newsworthy, nor is it worth investigating.

You don’t get a meeting with USAF Generals and head of Lockheed Skunkworks to talk about rock music…

People met:

• Rob Weiss; Executive Vice President & General Manager Advanced Development Programs (Skunk Works) at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics

• William Neil McCasland; USAF Major General, commander of the U.S. Air Force’s research laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

• Michael Carey; retired USAF Major General, Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, which is also the home of NORAD

Wikileaks:

Examples of articles regarding Scott C. Waring - (why does everyone report on his theories?)

Boing boing

Boing boing

Headlines and Global News

DailyStar UK

PC Tablet

AOL UK

The Sun

Nature World News

Inquisitr

Metro UK

News Hub

Mirror UK

Morning News USA

The TeCake

2 Likes

it’s fun. his ideas are SF fairy tales.

It’s fun yes - but I don’t think that’s the reason. IMO, the reason is to manipulate you into having a derisive opinion of the UFO subject. And it works.

Let me remind you of some of the threads:

• A nobody; Scott C. Waring
  • makes bullshit theories
  • unsupported by any scientist
  • gets international coverage
  • and recurrent coverage

A lot of people with just causes are begging to have the kind of forum that this man has.

This might seem like innocent fun - but to me, it seems to be concerted and manipulative.

2 Likes

If we’ve learned anything today, it’s that the accepted wisdom can be wrong.

He might be onto something, here.

Trump is a fossilized grizzly? I *knew* it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.