Gentleman extracts sixth toilet snake in four years

You just need a larger glass.

3 Likes

on the bright side, it doesn’t look like the ubiquitous poisonous Copperheads that come out in the fall in NC.

1 Like

Anything that involves having to check the toilet before I use it (particularly in the middle of the night) gets a hard pass from me. Don’t care about the ecology, which should be very limited in a bathroom.

@MaiqTheLiar, I saw at least 2 other spiders of unusual size in that bathroom; the one under the seat was just the biggest specimen. Again, NOPE.

1 Like

A few years ago, my wife and I spent a weekend on a houseboat in Kerala, India. We were retiring that first night, and so I went in to use the toilet. I sat, and just as I was “committed”, I saw the largest cockroach I’ve ever seen in my life hanging on the wall just above the door. I must have yelped audibly, because my wife asked what was wrong. I called out “don’t come in here!” So what happened next? She couldn’t hear me, so she opened the door and stuck her head in to ask me what was wrong. Of course, the beast chose that exact moment to drop, landing on her head and running down her back.

The rest of the evening did not involve much sleep.

7 Likes

I wonder why the guy doesn’t remove the branch that hangs over his roof from that tree in his yard. Not only are snakes using it as a highway into his house, it could do real damage to the roof in a storm.

2 Likes

May I recommend this for an upcoming birthday/anniversary/holiday? It would be a slightly different version of your story.

Because…
tragedy = comedy + time

2 Likes

He was really tugging on that giant toilet snake in a way that felt… gentlemanly.

2 Likes

There’s a snake in my outhouse!

2 Likes

funny-gif-nope-dog-jumping1

3 Likes

The rest of the evening did not involve much sleep.

Ah yes, the sexy times then? Good for you!

1 Like

I’ll admit it, this post caused me to take a second look this morning.

2 Likes

Actually, after that little incident, that night I had more in common with the roach than I did with her. She was not amused.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.