Man sat on toilet only to be bitten by his neighbor's escaped pet python

Originally published at: Man sat on toilet only to be bitten by his neighbor's escaped pet python | Boing Boing

I mean, this is everyone’s nightmare. But HOW are there snake-sized open drains just lying around unattended?!

2 Likes

Its victim was treated in hospital for minor injuries.

That guy must have balls of steel to consider them being bitten by a frigging python a “minor” injury.

9 Likes

That was the only reason he sat on the toilet, to be bitten?

I won’t judge.

7 Likes

Thank god it wasn’t venomous, because . . . you know. . . that thing where you ‘cut a tiny slit and suck out the poison.’

(shudder)

4 Likes

That’s not the important question. The important question is, did they get the rats out of the walls??

11 Likes

'Taint nothin.

8 Likes

Noted herpetologist Sir Mix-a-Lot was a pioneer in studying the role of human posteriors in attracting large snakes.

11 Likes

Man sat on toilet only to be bitten by his neighbor’s escaped pet python

He must have had a better reason than that.

7 Likes

He got off easy.

3 Likes

The python might not have been venomous but it had just crawled through a sewerage lined drain. Not exactly a clean bite.

4 Likes

That wasn’t in the article, but don’t kink shame him!

Yeah, and it’s not like any animal exactly has a naturally sterile mouth.

2 Likes

At least he didn’t live in NW Raleigh, NC.

1 Like
1 Like

There is a long time between meals for snakes, and they don’t chew their food, so if you get bitten, a non-venomous snake is about the cleanest bite you can get, I think. Not a good place to get an infection, though.

2 Likes

Toilet snakes are a global epidemic!

I’m sick of these m----f—in’ snakes in my m----f—in’ bowl!

6 Likes

He just got a little nip on the balls or penis which I would think is a polite warning to ‘not shit all aver me’!

Snek meant no harm… How would you respond if you didn’t have arms or a loud voice??

3 Likes

I’m going to have to disagree with you on that one…

I agree that I’d much rather be bitten by a non-venomous snake than say a cat or a human, but if we’re picking on the basis of relatively non-pathogenic bacteria, I’m going to say my preference would be dog bite.
(and as a Veterinarian, I’ve had the fun experiences of being bitten by all of the above)
[Cutest bite though had to be the imprinted turkey vulture that was at a raptor center I volunteered at. Love nibbles from a bird that barfed on his feet to stay cool…]

4 Likes

But nobody asks how to the poor traumatized snek is doing!
pet snake GIF

3 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but he may not get off easy for a little while.

*I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes