Gentleman has difficulty destroying an anti-fascism sign

Apparent update (Checking validity):

edit

Removed full name and age as to not violate BBS Doxing rule.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The man in the video shared here, [redacted], messaged via Messenger to clarify that he is neither a member of the Proud Boys nor is he a member of Patriot Prayer. I thank him for the clarification and regret the assumption that because he was wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a rally held by Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys that he is involved with either of them.

Here is our conversation, verbatim:

Luke: I’m a member of Club USA. Not proud boy or patriot prayer. Change it on your video please. I’m sick of your fake news.

me: Hi Luke - thank you for clarification.

Luke: And just an fyi dumb ass, i have adhd and autism!!!

me: Oh, I have ADHD too.

Luke: I’m contacting national news and exposing your hate against a man with disabilities, dumb fuck!!!

me: I think you’re equating autism with hate

Luke: thanks for digging your own grave, bitch! “Leftist seattle thugs harass disabled patriot” will be the title

me: And for clarification, what is Club USA and what is your age? So that we can be accurate on that as well[,] if you wouldn’t mind clarifying

Luke: Club USA is an organization that i started that belies that we can have a difference of opinion without division. I am 21 years old.

me: And to be clear, you’re not involved with Patriot Prayer?

Luke: NO I wore that shirt to piss off joey[.] if you knew our history, you would not believe i’m with patriot prayer.

me: Why would it piss off Joey?

Luke: I don’t have time for to explain shit. Let’s just say i made shit real personal with him. And i mean “real”

me: But you can understand why people would assume you’re involved with Patriot Prayer at one of their rallies?

Luke: Still fake news[.] Ask Joey

me: I think it’s more an honest, easy to make mistake since you are in public wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at one of their rallies. Thank you for helping me set the record straight.

Luke: You’re welcome

me: I will edit the original post to state that you are not affiliated with Patriot Prayer but [were] just wearing the shirt to piss Joey Gibson off[.] Correct?

Luke: Just get your story straight next time. And apologize to Joey and Pete too. They’ve been up my ass for the last hour because of your video!

me: How is your group different than Patriot Prayer? And when was it founded?

Luke: 2018 and while there is not much difference, you still associated me with a group i am not part of.

me: Because you were at their protest wearing their shirt

Luke: Understandable, but still fake news.

me: So you misled me intentionally so that I would create fake news?

Luke: I didn’t mislead anyone intentionally. I was trying to piss Joey off by wearing his shirt as he does not like me and i thought his reaction would be priceless. And btw, his reaction was PRICELESSS[.] That’s a reaction you should have had in your video

me: Why wouldn’t he like you?

Luke: Ask him. AND APOLOGIZE TO HIM TOO. And if he won’t tell you, there is a whole article on it!!!

me: I shared a video of an adult wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a Patriot Prayer rally. No apologies for that. Would you mind forwarding the article?

Luke: Sure. I shouldn’t, but I am.

me: Cool

Luke: Brace yourself though. https://psuvanguard.com/whatever-happened-to-patriot-prayer/ there you go

me: Ok hold on- give me a moment to read

Luke: take your time[.] Fox news desk now has it, Ben Shapiro has it, Tucker Carlson has it, and Pete is working with Gavin. Dude we got your back remember what i said today about us protecting our own? That was some fucked up shit and you will have yours very soon. you are so fucked, bro. That’s from a proud boy you will not be getting the name of. Now I gotta go to bed. Bye.

35 Likes