Gentleman has difficulty destroying an anti-fascism sign

True that. But that makes todays fascists even more pathetic.

7 Likes

Wow. What’s that sign printed on, Tyvek? Obviously a sturdy choice.

3 Likes

I don’t know the name but is a plastic material with a corrugated cardboard type construction.
A favorite for election signs and such and it is quite durable.

10 Likes

That does seem like a sturdy sign. See if one carried a pocket knife, they wouldn’t look like a COMPLETE idiot.

Though really, that sign was a pretty neutral sign, although I couldn’t read the very last line. I don’t know what part he was upset about. I’ve seen many people warn about Obama’s fascist agenda. So is he simply pro facism? Or just assume they meant Trump?

Or maybe he hates rainbows? I hate rainbows too. You’ll just be sitting there minding your own business, and they’ll come marching in and crawl up your leg and start biting the inside of your ass - And you’ll be all like “Hey get out of my ASS YOU STUPID RAINBOWS!!!”

14 Likes

Ah, then it’s Coroplast!

4 Likes

When you say “rainbows” are you really talking about anal-probing aliens? Rainbows are the sky things that have all of the pretty colors.

11 Likes

Too bad he forgot his standard issue tiki torch.

7 Likes

OH rainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those. Those are cool.

15 Likes

Apparent update (Checking validity):

edit

Removed full name and age as to not violate BBS Doxing rule.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The man in the video shared here, [redacted], messaged via Messenger to clarify that he is neither a member of the Proud Boys nor is he a member of Patriot Prayer. I thank him for the clarification and regret the assumption that because he was wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a rally held by Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys that he is involved with either of them.

Here is our conversation, verbatim:

Luke: I’m a member of Club USA. Not proud boy or patriot prayer. Change it on your video please. I’m sick of your fake news.

me: Hi Luke - thank you for clarification.

Luke: And just an fyi dumb ass, i have adhd and autism!!!

me: Oh, I have ADHD too.

Luke: I’m contacting national news and exposing your hate against a man with disabilities, dumb fuck!!!

me: I think you’re equating autism with hate

Luke: thanks for digging your own grave, bitch! “Leftist seattle thugs harass disabled patriot” will be the title

me: And for clarification, what is Club USA and what is your age? So that we can be accurate on that as well[,] if you wouldn’t mind clarifying

Luke: Club USA is an organization that i started that belies that we can have a difference of opinion without division. I am 21 years old.

me: And to be clear, you’re not involved with Patriot Prayer?

Luke: NO I wore that shirt to piss off joey[.] if you knew our history, you would not believe i’m with patriot prayer.

me: Why would it piss off Joey?

Luke: I don’t have time for to explain shit. Let’s just say i made shit real personal with him. And i mean “real”

me: But you can understand why people would assume you’re involved with Patriot Prayer at one of their rallies?

Luke: Still fake news[.] Ask Joey

me: I think it’s more an honest, easy to make mistake since you are in public wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at one of their rallies. Thank you for helping me set the record straight.

Luke: You’re welcome

me: I will edit the original post to state that you are not affiliated with Patriot Prayer but [were] just wearing the shirt to piss Joey Gibson off[.] Correct?

Luke: Just get your story straight next time. And apologize to Joey and Pete too. They’ve been up my ass for the last hour because of your video!

me: How is your group different than Patriot Prayer? And when was it founded?

Luke: 2018 and while there is not much difference, you still associated me with a group i am not part of.

me: Because you were at their protest wearing their shirt

Luke: Understandable, but still fake news.

me: So you misled me intentionally so that I would create fake news?

Luke: I didn’t mislead anyone intentionally. I was trying to piss Joey off by wearing his shirt as he does not like me and i thought his reaction would be priceless. And btw, his reaction was PRICELESSS[.] That’s a reaction you should have had in your video

me: Why wouldn’t he like you?

Luke: Ask him. AND APOLOGIZE TO HIM TOO. And if he won’t tell you, there is a whole article on it!!!

me: I shared a video of an adult wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a Patriot Prayer rally. No apologies for that. Would you mind forwarding the article?

Luke: Sure. I shouldn’t, but I am.

me: Cool

Luke: Brace yourself though. https://psuvanguard.com/whatever-happened-to-patriot-prayer/ there you go

me: Ok hold on- give me a moment to read

Luke: take your time[.] Fox news desk now has it, Ben Shapiro has it, Tucker Carlson has it, and Pete is working with Gavin. Dude we got your back remember what i said today about us protecting our own? That was some fucked up shit and you will have yours very soon. you are so fucked, bro. That’s from a proud boy you will not be getting the name of. Now I gotta go to bed. Bye.

35 Likes

Wow the clueless runs deep.

5 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay. Wait. Um.

ill_cut_yo_face

ETA from the linked article:

Mahler has a long history of dramatic virtual fall-outs with PP members.

PP members?! I feel so much happy right now.

Today has been one heck of a day of learning for me. I almost can’t stand it. Now I have theese goobers to learn about.

9 Likes

Live Action Karma…couldn’t be better

3 Likes

Priceless? With all that physical and emotional labor involved?

7 Likes

Gatorfoam perhaps?

1 Like

Stop! Stop! I think I cracked a rib. :rofl:

Can “I did it to piss off Joey” be made a meme?

20 Likes

And yet.

“Real” is in quotes… so. Not real? You made shit pretend personal with him? Is that another PP?

I think I’m starting to see the pattern now. It’s like how all of Superman’s girlfriends are LLs, right?

Well, Luke. Good luck with your issues, and keep it “real!”

6 Likes

e430918cf81b95df72e2a4150488d2fd

12 Likes

Holy shit, dude. I mean, just, holy shit.

5 Likes

Sweet - I got a gimp leg. So I can do what ever and then spin it as someone picking on a “disabled patriot”?

7 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive.

40 Likes