Gentleman has difficulty destroying an anti-fascism sign

I didn’t say to hold your breath or anything.

2 Likes

31 Likes

I wasn’t holding my breath. My brain was spinning in circles trying to keep up with it all. I wasn’t expecting to take part in mental gymnastics so soon after lunch. It was quite a workout though, and I really appreciate you sharing it with us. My life feels enriched, somehow.

4 Likes

32 Likes

I’m also kinda busy making memes right now. I’ll get my intel people on the horn when I’m finished.

6 Likes

You’re hitting it out of the park with the memes. May I make a request? The Hindenburg.

12 Likes

Wait a sec. What if Joey sees all of these?

I know! I’ll hide behind a rainbow antifa sign. Those things are indestructible!

29 Likes

What a dumbshit.

1 Like

Is this real?
Please tell me this is real.

10 Likes

I expect there will be frothing and complaints about you making fun of people with disabilities. That’s just a guess though.

6 Likes

No! Joey is the guy that the guy-who-couldn’t-rip-up-the-sign-and-is-totally-not-a-member-of-Patriot-Prayer got “real” with.

10 Likes

AH! Right! I got the PPs confused. They should wear hats or something.

Wait… Luke isn’t actually a PP. He just looks like one. He’s a pretend PP. A PPP if you will.

Still. Hats.

4 Likes

29iy37

38 Likes

What you say … I ferret’s stoatally true.

I have visions of the ‘Friends’ generation rising up to defend Joey, if that happens.

8 Likes

I did it to piss off Joey.

11 Likes

Oh the jokes about keeping light white make themselves.

15 Likes

You’re a right bastard.

8 Likes

You utter bar steward.

(But well played.)

ETA @IronEdithKidd - beat me to it

7 Likes

As hard as this was all to comprehend on a rational level, ‘Luke’ still tried to tear up an anit-fascist sign thus making him appear to be pro-fascist. So all this is moot.

Plus, this dialogue is just so brain-hurting (see The Dancing Bug’s cartoon from earlier today)

2 Likes

I blame cellphones. If would-be strongmen still had phonebooks to practice on, they wouldn’t be beaten by a silly little sign, in front of an audience.

11 Likes