Gentleman jailed for YouTube stunt at Disney resort

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/30/gentleman-jailed-for-youtube-s.html

5 Likes

YouTube’s plague of young white man-babies continues.

25 Likes

I hope they took away his mouse ears!

5 Likes

That wasn’t a stunt. That was reckless endangerment.

32 Likes

Pretty sure thats swatting.
I wonder if FL has made swatting a crime?

8 Likes

Talk about burying the lead!

A 22-year-old Arizona man was arrested Monday after he allegedly told guests…

Do you see the implications? This man started his day as Arizona Man, but by lunch time, Florida had turned him into Florida Man! Think of what Steven King could do with this plot!

36 Likes

The Florida is strong with this one…

6 Likes

Mark has a Google news alert for “Disney” + “Unmitigated Disaster”

Seriously though, this should be treated the same as yelling “Fire!” in a crowded theater. This asshat put people at risk for his jollies.

5 Likes

As opposed to “orderly intoxication.”

13 Likes

That’s when I clean the house after two G&T’s and can’t find anything the next day.

9 Likes

The shit people pull because they’re holding out a phone in their hand, recording, and claiming this is all being done for the good of their YouTube channel.

And their follower number further emboldens them , even if those numbers are all bots.

Walking down the street, yammering about nothing, happily telling people “I’m live!”.

My take is this: If you were SO interesting, if people sought out your infinite wisdom, why do you have to do all this yourself? Wouldn’t you have producers or publishers offering you production resources?

No… go be an asshole for views.

4 Likes

It’s an important distinction in Florida!

4 Likes

As opposed to “orderly intoxication.”

I don’t know what kind a hospital you’ve been going to [staggers slightly] but the guys working here are [slides into waiting wheelchair] the absolute best [spills martini]

8 Likes

Police found Burch hiding in some bushes on the property

He almost died doing what he loves.

1 Like

Hold my beer and watch this…
(ducks out of the scene.)

I have been joking for 10 years now about doing horrible things to keep my YouTube hits up. Stealing candy from babies, etc.

I am going to have to retire that joke soon.

2 Likes

A “stunt?”
Definition: Terrorism – the state of fear and submission produced by terrorization.
How is this not terrorism?

7 Likes

Notice anything in particular about him?
(hint: it’s a color)

11 Likes

“It’s just a prank, bro!”

Permanent PTSD for (my) children = life in prison please. (Not really but youknowwhatI’msaying)

1 Like