Gentleman rams hotel lobby with truck after credit card declined

LoL, IKR?

It’s amazing what people can do and not have their driving privileges affected. Murder, mayhem, general ass-hattery.

People think that driving is a right these days. These people are mind-bogglingly stupid and effectively correct.

1 Like

Oh, I know those people. I didn’t have too much of a problem with them when I was working retail at RadioShack. But I get calls pretty regularly at my current tech support job from store managers asking me to “fix the numbers” because their POS isn’t balanced at closing.

Most of the time I tell them “Did you steal it? No? Then send an email to our sales-audit department detailing the discrepancy. Just like how you were trained, and just like it says in your store manual.”

If they keep whining, I then move onto “If I change the numbers in your POS, it’s fraud.”

Sometimes they ask for my name, I give it out promptly without issue. They can cry to my manager all day long about how I wouldn’t help them commit fraud.

2 Likes

No bowler hat! And he didn’t say " Good Day Sir!!" in an afronted British accent.

It was right there in the video. Pffft.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.