Gentleman receives unfortunate Angelina Jolie tattoo

Originally published at: Gentleman receives unfortunate Angelina Jolie tattoo | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Meh. I’ve seen worse.

6 Likes

Not a good likeness, at all; but I have also seen way worse.

12 Likes

Comedy Artist GIF by Run The Burbs

/S

13 Likes

(needs more ‘stable diffusion’)

19 Likes

“Good work ain’t cheap and cheap work ain’t good”

Sailor Jerry

16 Likes

theyre-the-same-picture-when-you-get-to-season-7-42711964

13 Likes

Nice to see a new addition to Reddit ‘bad tattoo’ threads!
I have seen worse; not by much, but worse.
Having a fair number of tattoos myself, these do beg the question, don’t the clients ever ask to see examples of the tattooists work? Those who can do quality portrait work will be only too keen to show what they can do, and just an online search of the artist should show plenty of examples.

5 Likes

Close enough.

2 Likes

for jazz. Which is thankfully temporary.

(joking - I like some jazz).

2 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve had fun trying to coax Stable Diffusion (et al) into generating this tattoo. So far to no avail.

3 Likes

I’m gonna say this looks like a joke. The Jolie tattoo has none of the swelling or redness you’d expect from a fresh tattoo. The scorpion tat in the mirror looks like the work he actually got, with the Jolie pic being some form of temporary tattoo. The hair looks like straight-up Sharpie work. Then again, I may be looking too hard at the pixels.

11 Likes

But all tattoos are unfortunate. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

That’s blatantly untrue whether you like them or not.

6 Likes

My take on it is the guy making fun of themselves and that the tattoo is real but it’s an old (but bad) tattoo.

2 Likes

Yeah, and what’s with the big reveal with the shaving cream? It’s been a long time since I was inked, so maybe that’s standard practice now, but it looks like a put-on.

That, and the lack of wincing when the foam is wiped off. His face was perfectly steady as the paper got dragged across an allegedly fresh tattoo. It’s been a long time since my tattoo, but I remember it being very tender afterward.

4 Likes

I always speak the truth. I cannot do otherwise. ’Tis my curse.

1 Like

Clearly not, but you do you.

2 Likes