Gentleman scolds woman for not paying attention to Trump

It must have been a surreal experience for her, reading that book in that situation. No wonder she reacted like she did!

3 Likes

Probably, though I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that she staged herself doing it, knowing where she’d be seated. The choice of book is just so perfect. That guy interrupting her would then be all gravy.

8 Likes

You might be joking, but it’s not that far fetched. Don’t forget, Trump paid people to be at his press conference to kick off his campaign. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he paid people to come to his campaign events, too.

2 Likes

I love their sincerity. Love it.

“Well, looks like we got ourselves a reader…”

14 Likes

Quick! Someone count the guy’s teeth! Anything over 20 and he’s one of those damn intellectual types! What with the book learnin’ and the chewin’ solid foods effectively.

1 Like

The headline is incorrect. He is not a gentleman and never has been. No gentleman would support Trump for a moment, because gentlemen treat everybody as an individual, not by race, class, nation, colour or gender. And, most especially, they do not talk about money except when they are acquiring or spending it. Trump’s level of vulgarity puts him far beyond the pale.

1 Like

So presumably that’s a rent-a-crowd, and the old bloke is pissed she’s not pulling her weight.

And she’s not just bludging, but actively sabotaging, with understated eloquence. Nice, take The Donald’s money and piss on his silly parade too. Good work.

13 Likes

“Ph͙̬̻̪̣’̡̺͍ͅn̩̼͉͓͝ͅǵ̯̦l̜̝͜u̱̩̙̹i̵̝ ̷m̢̯̙g͚̟̞̬͚̗͍l̘̜͔ͅw̠͖͞’̨̟n͍̝a̙̺̺̻̫f̝̻͠h̯̖͜ ̹͘C̤̭̤̝̰̗̮t̮̣̙h̟u͟l҉͕̟͇̖̣̭̯h̸̤u̷ ̣͔͈̹R̯̥͔ͅͅ’̷̩l̬̟̜͞y̯̭̳͔̪̻͉e̜̙͚̲h̲̯̖̖̫͜ ̗̜͓w̞̯̫̮͕g̨̮̖a̬̼͔h̝̭̮̗̻̣’͏̻̺̪n̖͉̥̻̪̥͠a̲͙̪͙̰g̹͎̙̞͕̞̪͠l̖̟̮ ͚͝f͔̹͈͇̞̬h̰̥͙t̵a͏̯g̵͍̺n̤͇̲̜̣̣̮.̘͙̬͈̝͎̬”

3 Likes

If it was so important to him to pay attention to Trump why was he looking at her?

6 Likes

I had a hard time understanding the narrative at first. Wasn’t it careless to be seen at a Trump event if you’re black? But I can see now that Trump’s campaign people are so desperate to put people of color in the background that they just have to accept that some of them are there just to sabotage the party.

1 Like

You can’t pay me enough to listen to this self-indulgent dipshit jerking off up there. Motherfucker’s a walking hate crime; you can worship Satan’s toupee alone, honky.

4 Likes

If you want to know some of the backstory for this video, it was featured on the Rachel Maddow show on Thursday, 11/12/15, along with an interview of the woman reading the book.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.