Gentleman sent to prison for shooting imaginary clowns in his apartment

I’d argue it’s not enough. In an apartment, with neighbors, it’s amazing that no one was injured or killed. Bullets virtually ignore walls. TV and movies pretend that bullets are often stopped by such flimsy things as walls, doors, and the metal of cars. But bullets go through those things like they’re paper. Buckshot from a 12-gauge shotgun can go through 5 or more layers of drywall.

8 Likes

Please could you explain… what crime the guy has committed… to warrant five years in prison.

He is black. The clowns were white.

3 Likes

Was he? My mental image was pure white trash.

2 Likes

Therefore, Matthias <> black.

8 Likes

I don’t know. I was just imagining a scenario where the law took the imaginary clowns’ side.

1 Like

Are you sure that wasn’t the clown makeup?

1 Like

I had to go check, as my assumption was the same; since they took him into custody alive, he must not be Black.

I assumed correctly:

17 Likes
5 Likes

Is this a server error? Why is this post blank?

2 Likes

Indeed.
Personally, i feel a lifetime ban on owning firearms for him would be a far more suitable punishment than a jail sentence…

6 Likes

He fired first, yer hon’ur!

2 Likes

Beware of clowns and zombies

What about clown castle doctrine and stand your clown?

8 Likes

Yet? They’re playing right next to you.

7 Likes

Pretty sure this is somehow related to how so many can fit into one car.

5 Likes

Sometimes people ‘see’ things without literally seeing anything; they don’t have mental health problems, aren’t drunk. I was lying in bed with my partner in a very, very old, isolated cottage on a loch at the very top of Scotland and felt I saw something. I got very emotional; a bit manic; tears came to my eyes.
“Did something just happen?”
“I think it did”
“What was it?”
“I don’t want to say”
“Something like an elf running around the walls of the room so fast that you couldn’t really see it?”
“Yes. Something a lot like that”
Less fear than awe.
(True story. Don’t believe in elves. No explanation)

4 Likes

Why can’t they just send him to imaginary prison?

2 Likes

And, BTW, clowns are frickin’ terrifying, and I would probably shoot at them, especially if they were imaginary!! Terrifying clowns inside my head! OMG!!! Get it out!!

1 Like

Add a few events to “shooting” and “reading” and you have an arrest for being a pentathlete.

6 Likes
  1. Reading
  2. Drinking
  3. Shooting
  4. Driving
  5. Equestrian (hey, why not?)
1 Like