Gentleman steals car without noticing person napping in the back

Originally published at: Gentleman steals car without noticing person napping in the back | Boing Boing

6 Likes

He audi not have done that.

20 Likes

Yikes, I think that’s a fancy way of saying they rammed him off the road. Not sure that would be my preferred resolution if I was the guy in the back seat but I guess it’s not the worst of all possible outcomes.

14 Likes

He is always benz’n the rules.

11 Likes

“Slow-speed manouvre”?

4 Likes

WTRF: What The REAL F***?

4 Likes

Maybe the car thief thought the body in the back was a Prince Charming mannequin?

12 Likes

Some volks just can’t be trussed.

6 Likes

Dang, all the pieces are coming together.

7 Likes

well at least he won’t get a ticket for using the carpool lane.

4 Likes

Obv couldn’t a ford his own car.

4 Likes

Most likely a PIT (pursuit intervention technique) maneuver:

Doing this at a high speed can result in nasty accidents or even rollovers, but at lower speeds just gets the opposing vehicle sideways enough that continued driving is difficult.

2 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s why I usually have strategically deployed stuff in my motor. Including the boot, just to be on the safe side. Anyway, that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

3 Likes

In Tiffin, Ohio, Justin M. Vaughn jacked a white Audi without realizing that another man was snoozing in the back seat

Note of pedantry: this implies to me that he noticed one man sleeping in the back and kicked him out, but neglected to notice there was still another man sleeping. Otherwise why not just say “a man sleeping”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.