Gentleman warns youngster against wearing Sons of Anarchy vest

If anything it takes MORE bravado to walk into a biker bar after riding up on a 125cc job.

5 Likes

That was my thought through the entire video. If someone wants to admonish this guy about safety, he should address the smoking while pumping gas issue.

5 Likes

All I know is that if you didn’t serve with the 4077th in Korea, you best take off that jacket, Hawkeye.

10 Likes

mannn i grew it in a chicago and saw many people get checked by gangs the same way. knew a dude who got punched for false flagging(wearing colors or pretending to belong to something you dont). they took his shirt and told him never to do it again. all this shit is dumb wear what the fuck you want

7 Likes

12 Likes

Man, the Verse just keeps going downhill.

3 Likes

Is this kind of like how my mum told me not to wear ties with patterns for clubs to which I don’t belong when I moved to England?

7 Likes

These people are more dangerous than they look. They’ll fuck you right up.

19 Likes

Shit man, and people died for those fictional outlaw clubs. Or at least had to deal with the occasional sub-par craft services on the set.

12 Likes

If you look carefully there’s a patch that says, “Sushi '13 Never Forget.”

8 Likes

Like not being able to spell “hypocrisy?”

2 Likes

So that was about a TV show?

2 Likes

In our club, we biker-code BASIC on Beschizza’s TRS-80, and print out the vests with JLW’s dot matrix printer while we eat TV dinners.

13 Likes

Seven seasons. I feel like any biker would have been aware of it and likely a big fan, it was well done.

http://shop.fxnetworks.com/sons-of-anarchy/index.php?v=fx_shows_sons-of-anarchy

4 Likes

“There’s a lot a people that died to wear patches on the back of their vest.”

Well, at least they died for something truly worthy and honorable.

Don’t get me started on all the people that died to wear macrame shawls or chicken-skin codpieces.

(In other words, if this guy is pissed that TV show merchandise is watering down the meaning of biker culture, he’s not going to be pleased at all the mockery the internet is about to hurl at him.)

12 Likes

9 Likes

I hope not. We’ve been having enough issues with angry Mods here recently.

27 Likes

Some British looking aristocrat type beat the shit out me once because I didn’t really play polo.

10 Likes

Doesn’t the name of the video, “SOA rub punked…” mean the guy was deliberately trying to prank the guy? Or does punking someone mean something different now?

3 Likes

“Earned it”
“Worked their ass off for it”

Yeah, that sounds exactly like what biker gangs are best known for. Achievement and hard work.

It´s a very lame vest though, I give him that.

7 Likes