Gentleman who bears striking resemblance to Rudy Giuliani recorded shaving himself at JFK restaurant table

Originally published at: Gentleman who bears striking resemblance to Rudy Giuliani recorded shaving himself at JFK restaurant table | Boing Boing

7 Likes

It only looks like he’s shaving. That razor hides a satellite link to his Russian handlers.

16 Likes

I don’t care who it is, that’s absolutely nasty. People are eating there for god’s sake.

27 Likes

The only reason I doubt it’s Rudy is because he wasn’t captured clipping his toenails after he shaved.

27 Likes

I dunno. I took a still (see below) from the video and it really is hard to deny the resemblance.

19 Likes

Vomit Barf GIF

17 Likes

Everyone knows that there aren’t any restrooms in airports.

Also - he was out of pepper.

24 Likes

Too bad. Toe jam on toast is the best.

7 Likes

In the “Delta Sky Club Lounge” no less. Because a man of Giuliani’s social standing wouldn’t want to be forced to mingle with the uncultured masses.

12 Likes

Bad vid quality, but it sure does look like him…

13 Likes

Give him his due, he does the intimate trimming in less public spaces

9 Likes

Rappaport is and always has been a mensch.

but I’m confused about his avatar pic. is he playing an 80s pro-wrestler in an upcoming role?

5 Likes

The only reason I’m skeptical this is actually Rudy is that I’m surprised that he would be paying ANY attention to personal hygiene.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for his eventual sponsorship deal with Manscaped

4 Likes

Or cosplaying as the Tiger king? :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

And yet not quite as creepy as the dripping hair dye. Better to cut the grey sideburns than to dye them. Maybe he is old enough now to start learning grooming.

4 Likes

Heartened to know Rapaport is a normal person. From the characters he plays (always slightly a beat behind), I would’ve thought he was a MAGAist.

1 Like

Four Seasons Total Manscaping?

5 Likes
1 Like

He’s not shaving. He’s vibratorily treating the underlayment to prevent slouching off of the ghoul-skin.

Nervous Rudy Giuliani GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like