Gentleman who smuggled $165,000 worth of gold in his rectum promises to pay it back

He can’t just give it back because he laundered the money. :grin: (rimshot!)

6 Likes

The RCMP also seized four gold pucks — roughly the diameter of golf balls with a total value of $27,278.84 — from Lawrence’s bank safe-deposit box on March 11, 2015, the ruling detailed.

Gold also has a density of about 19.3 g/cc, so if the largest one (264g) was a sphere, it would be about 13.7 cc, or about 2.4 cm in diameter (about an inch).

3 Likes

oh - so a bit uncomfortable, but totally doable. cough

4 Likes

Hahaha that phrase always reminds me of the movie Christmas Vacation.

Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. Him’s nervous.
Clark: Nervous or excited?
Ruby Sue: Shittin’ bricks.
Clark: You shouldn’t use that word.
Ruby Sue: Sorry. Shittin’ rocks

There’s probably a joke about following the rainbow to to ass full of gold. But I leave it to better joke smiths.

3 Likes

It’s a matter of sufficient motivation. Or so I’ve heard.

I do not want to be the cashier who has to take his repayment after he removes it from the safe keeping of his “wallet”.

1 Like

hmmmmmmmm…

1 Like

Need I say it?

I pity the fool…

2 Likes

Fuck’s sake, if you’re determied to nick gold, and you’re going to stick it up your own arse, being so squeamish as to need latex gloves means you deserve to get caught. And, as for Vaseline, in the immortal words of Katie Price, ‘just spit on it’.

5 Likes

Actually, he can repay them in gold. Just might take a long, long time.

1 Like

“My name is Doody Galore.”

2 Likes

11 Likes

And once again AliExpress has beaten everyone to the punch who was going to license and market the “puck” idea…

7 Likes

Literally

7 Likes

He ruled

1 Like

Well, that stinks!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.