Gentleman with golf club pokes a lot of holes into an expensive Mercedes Benz

A good enough demo for that scenario, I’ll give them that. How does she corner though?

1 Like

Mercedes are over engineered money pits and I wouldn’t be surprised if this gentleman had been to the dealer before and finally got fed up with being ripped off. I have heard of $900 oil changes. Might as well enjoy yourself while you piss your money away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI

According to this article the gentleman had been having trouble with the engine stalling, and this was his fourth trip to the dealer.

Isn’t it great that each article has its own set of facts?

1 Like

Hilariously - upon loading up the video from that article on YouTube (to see if I could glean any more details from the YouTube post itself), I was presented with a Mercedes ad before viewing the video. And the YouTube description seems to be slightly different from that article, as well (says that he’d only gone back twice, this was his third visit, as opposed to fourth).

Funny. Yesterday I had a car that “must” be towed to the dealer, 107 miles away, and after I got the quote for the engine replacement I may be the next golf club wielding YouTube star.

Or just join the class action lawsuit already underway.

3 Likes

Welcome to crowd sourced news, where virality is more important than getting the facts straight.

I should have said “this was the fourth time his engine had malfunctioned”. It’s like a game of Telephone.

1 Like

Silly gentleman. Use the golf club on the cars in the dealer’s lot, not your own.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.