George Santos' donors don't seem to exist

My next sentence was literally, “But they wrote it generically so it could apply to future rebellions and insurrections.”

And then went back to the previous position that, well, it only applies to the Civil War after all.

No, I didn’t. I said that’s what I think the current SCOTUS will say.

1 Like

I read the whole rest of that first paragraph as the flip-flop, not the section where you (correctly, IMO) predicted the current SCOTUS’s reaction.

As I said before, all of this is bullshit. Anything involving the Constitution is likely bullshit. My whole point really is that you shouldn’t hold your breath for anyone in Congress to get kicked out over 9-11, and I promise you it is definitely not something McCarthy is concerned about.

ETA: 1-6, not 9-11, obvs. Sorry.

1 Like

Do you mean 1-6?

2 Likes

Eff me, yes, I did. Damn. Hang on, I think I need to reboot my brain.

1 Like

Okay! Just wanted to clarify!

2 Likes

And a Broadway producer, to boot.

6 Likes

Santos was (supposedly) born in 1988 and the Broadway musical Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark was produced in 2010 before premiering in 2011. So he’s not only claiming he produced the most expensive Broadway show in history, he’s claiming he did it at age 22?

Jesus Christ this guy has some gullible donors.

6 Likes

Well, I can believe that Santos found a complete set of axioms, just not consistent. (P ^ ¬P) → Q would explain a lot of what he says.

1 Like

I wonder if, had the donors asked about his age, he would have told the truth anyway because it would have made him look like some amazing wiz-kid. He wants people to be in awe of him… perhaps even if a truth could back-fire.

1 Like

Did you miss the (R) after his name?

If you’re a republican donor and not already rich, you’re gullible. It’s been that way for decades.

ETA: Well, probably a bigot too, so maybe there’s some not gullible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.