George Santos introduced himself as "Anthony Devolder" in this creepy video from 2019

Well, since you mention it…

10 Likes

It sounds like it’s going to last at least two. He’s not leaving , and ethic complaints won’t go anywhere, and he’s not going to get 2/3rds to expel him. But I’m not nearly as interested in the “hilarity” of this one because we know absolutely nothing about this guy. He’s a con man manchurian candidate who seemingly just appeared with a ton of money and a number of cons. Who is he really? Who’s he working for? Where’d he get all that money? Who is running him?

5 Likes

Kevin’s gonna end up like Golem.

My Precious GIF

2 Likes

dah! beat me to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

More like Thanos, sadly.

2 Likes

The criminal escapades and general assholery of George Santos/George Devolder/Anthony Devolder/who knows what other aliases keep piling up.

5 Likes

I should have remembered that anytime you think there’s something too low even for Trump, you’re wrong.

4 Likes

It depends on how quickly he’s indicted and can be offered a deal that includes his resignation in the terms.

That’s true, if he’s indicted that changes things, but I don’t know if he’ll be indicted at this rate. Things could be going on in secret, though.

Does the word “secret” mean something different on your planet?

For a federal investigation, Santos’ House financial disclosure statements and quarterly Federal Election Commission reports are the most likely to lead prosecutors to consider charging him. The former is an annual form that documents a candidate’s personal finances, while the latter details a campaign’s receipts and expenditures. Lying about the circumstances of his mother’s death may seem more outrageous, but misrepresentations or omissions in these documents could land him in prison.

From George Santos investigations seem warranted. But they aren't a sure thing.

4 Likes

Investigations aren’t indictments :stuck_out_tongue: You don’t have to be a smart ass. I was referring to sealed indictments being secret, not investigations being secret. There’s been investigations into his FEC paperwork from day one, that’s not a secret.

Indictments don’t happen overnight. The investigations are right out in the open, though, which made your use of “secret” very strange to me.

Yes; yes I do. It’s an inhereited trait.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.