Georgia man shoots himself in the penis, visits friend

[Permalink]

7 Likes

L’chaim!

2 Likes

6 Likes

It seems this moron did not know anything about basic gun safety. I would guess he just had it stuffed in his pocket, with a round in the chamber and the safety off.

1 Like

o_0 Guy must have been really drunk and hung like a horse to shoot his dick, not have it fully exit his body, and just drive around like it ain’t no thing.

.22 or .32 pocket pistol I could maybe see. .45 ACP is a big fucking round. Tom Hanks once blew a tank up with one.

2 Likes

-Hey, is that a snake in your pants?
-Wait what?!

BANG BANG

-Oh my god, are you ok?
-Don’t know bro… lets check Bob´s house, he knows a lot about snakes!

9 Likes

Oh how they laughed and laughed and laughed…

2 Likes

Is it okay to say kids, don’t try this at home? Or is it a violation of the Second Amendment that entitles me to free rape threats?

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you go off half cocked.

6 Likes

Does he qualify for a Darwin Award? Remember that the criterion is that you remove yourself from the gene pool through stupidity and shooting your balls off would seem to meet it.

7 Likes

I remember way back in 1988, someone tried to rob a supermarket in Arlington, TX. He had a gun tucked in his waistband. Before he could do the deed, his gun went off, as the newspaper reported though his “member.”

1 Like

It was so traumatic for the guy that a urologist and a plastic surgeon had to help him re-member.

6 Likes

Maybe he was driving around town trying to find it.

(nsfw)

1 Like

Remember kids, one of the fundamental rules of gun safety: Never point the muzzle at anything that you are not willing to destroy.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.