Stable Texas lawmaker aims an AR-15 at himself while daring Biden

Originally published at: Stable Texas lawmaker aims an AR-15 at himself while daring Biden | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Oh look, an asshole.

32 Likes
12 Likes

Looks like the video is shot in front of a graveyard? That’s convenient, if he accidentally shoots himself, they don’t have far to go.

14 Likes

Hope he has an awkward conversation with the Secret Service.

18 Likes

@ RJ:

You’ll shoot your eye out…hopefully.

19 Likes

The old dueling grounds near where I used to live were adjacent to the colonial cemetery, presumably for that same reason.

15 Likes

Do us a favor and stop aiming it at your foot, please. Better for us all if you shoot your nuts off instead.

11 Likes

That didn’t work last time

19 Likes

Well, at least it will be easier to find him to take his guns away when he’s hopping around on only one foot. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Hah! I can hold three semi-automatic rifles, one in each hand. What a RINO.

/s

12 Likes

Hopefully he sleeps alone, but with a loaded pistol under his pillow.

4 Likes

Did all these “Molon Labe” idiots forget what happened the last time a group of inbred militaristic a-holes decided to say it? Do they think they’ll be different?

6 Likes

I get it… at his age it’s difficult to get it up (and keep it up)… but no need to advertise that so publicly.

5 Likes

I was living in Australia when the restrictions on semi-automatic weapons were introduced after Port Arthur and the TV news was full of redneck fuckwits giving it ‘you’ll take my guns from my cold dead hands’. I remember thinking what a great deal that was: fewer guns in circulation and a tiny increase in average human intelligence. Win-win.

17 Likes

How are these gun-humping, military-fetishists not aware of drone strikes? I mean, yeah, it’s all about playing tough guy (and showing no knowledge of gun safety), but if they really want to deprive you of your guns, you and Bubba and your AR-15s aren’t really a match the largest military the world has ever seen, no matter how much Call of Duty you play.

13 Likes

Or, as he no doubt puts it, a “responsible gun owner”. Anyone using that term in earnest basically outs himself as an ammosexual jerk.

7 Likes

:laughing:Like David Attenborough simply pointing out a particular animal grazing in some forest clearing.

11 Likes

With the sober and law-abiding members of the Secret Service.

10 Likes

They’re going by the 300 version of Sparta. You know, where they weren’t all child rapists and weren’t destroyed by a slave uprising

3 Likes