Man hits 3 people with single shot fired through own leg, making him America's most efficient mass shooter

Originally published at: Man hits 3 people with single shot fired through own leg, making him America's most efficient mass shooter | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Also it was mentioned in the responsible gun owners thread that the state recently relaxed conditions for owning a gun that allowed this dunce to get one without any training.

23 Likes

“I only have twelve bullets, so you’re gonna have to share.” —Deadpool

28 Likes

26 Likes

He had a loaded firearm that was not in a holster in his waistband

That’s as far as you have to read to know that the story is about yet another “responsible gun owner”.

37 Likes

“If the deli section had few, secure doors, this wouldn’t happen.” - GOP

“There are many doors in this deli section” - Ted Cruz.

“If the other three shot were armed, they would have time to react: they would shoot their own legs first and hit the shooter.” - GOP

40 Likes

On a not entirely unrelated tip, traveled to Europe for an event and noticed Danish Nazis (angling for a fight at Copenhagen Pride) now wear MAGA hats.

Gotta signal a movement of internationalists however legal…

22 Likes

Random callous observations:
Doors kill?
There are very few things in a deli that won’t shorten your life. A loaded gun on a fool is redundant.

6 Likes

You weren’t wrong about that part, at least :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

Leaving the damn thing at home would have been safer than a holster.

22 Likes

tumblr_127c5c469b973c72e244c3ab5cf0228a_7e65029d_500

18 Likes

well you never know when the lunch meats are going to rise from the dead and start gnawing. it pays to be prepared /s

( is this dude going to jail? )

6 Likes

How is there not a Yosemite Sam gif in the first 10 posts?

12 Likes

Because Yosemite Sam was a paragon of responsible gun ownership compared to this guy.

25 Likes

So glad this particular idiot’s rights weren’t infringed. So glad he was able to have all the human death machine his dumb little heart wanted. Someday someone will be able to explain to me why situations like this are better than the alternative.

8 Likes

I saw the headline and was like 99% sure it was Florida.

4 Likes

Here we go:

Rich Texan. That’s the character’s name, too, also.

10 Likes

At least he knew he had anger issues and admitted his violent tendencies.

11 Likes

Why, do assholes with guns only live in Florida?

4 Likes

Turns out no! They don’t. Just struck me as a Florida mishap. But hey, serves me right for over-generalizing/stereotyping :grin:

3 Likes