Georgio T. is a man who enjoys getting stepped on by strangers while wrapped in a carpet

Originally published at: Georgio T. is a man who enjoys getting stepped on by strangers while wrapped in a carpet | Boing Boing

1 Like

I can see S&M parties, but… birthday parties? “Here’s the cake, here’s the drinks table, here’s a guy to step on…”

2 Likes

Speedy Gonzales looks on in horror…

1 Like

I have actually seen this guy at parties in NYC, but like 10 years ago or something. He positioned himself in front of the bar so that you needed to stand on him to get a drink.

3 Likes

Given his nerve, the openness of his kink, his singular sideline as a human door mat and his popularity (in a big city, no less), you’d think he’d ditch the anonymity. He’s already in for 99 pence… may as well go in for a pound.

1 Like

It is New York, where Wall Street is

3 Likes

People who are into BDSM throw birthday parties, too. And pretty good ones at that.

3 Likes

Usually a good dress code.

1 Like

Yeah, well, not exatly breathable clothing like Gore-Tex, but usually elastic enough to deal with the odd extra pound that somehow appeared since one bought it.

2 Likes

I think this is where I bow out of this thread… :wink:

1 Like

Carpet costumes also available in “tactical” patterns.

5 Likes

Which would still be a BDSM (birthday) party…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.