With "Boober Eats" Portland strippers continue to serve the populace

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/23/with-boober-eats-portland.html

6 Likes

Michael Scott has chosen a new catering service for The Dundies.

4 Likes

Mini corndogs & chicken fingers? This is great news for divorcee fathers who don’t know what to get their kids for lunch during the quarantine.

18 Likes

Doing the Lord’s work.

6 Likes

They are delivering bar food. For some reason fine dining strip clubs never took off.

3 Likes

They are following social distancing guidelines:

9 Likes

nownif only the vegan strip clubs would deliver…

@jlw: nice on the portland shoutout - YSK, Powell’s May have to close because of this.

2 Likes

Actually, Portland is home to “strip clubs with surprisingly high quality eats” so this makes sense (likely just because Portland has an absurd amount of strip clubs in general). Too bad it’s not Acropolis instead of Lucky Devil Lounge, Acrops has genuinely good food.

5 Likes

Whenever I fly into Portland I get in late and my favorite nearby place to stay is right across the street from a “bikini barrista” place. Yeah, it’s a little odd getting coffee from someone in pasties and stockings at 8:00 AM, but not entirely unpleasant, and as long as you are not creepy about it, surprisingly not awkward.

2 Likes

What WHAT! Sexy proctologists! America AMERICA the b e a u tiful!

1 Like

Good name for a band.

1 Like

If you go for breakfast, they call it legs ‘n eggs

1 Like

That’s MY line!

These are the heroes we need.
I love my town.

3 Likes

So, while the rest of Portland was hoarding toilet paper and pasta, he bought out one local store’s stock of pasties.

Pasties as famously baked in Cornwall?

7 Likes

Good “clean” fun!

Is this the American version of maid cafés?

1 Like

Pasties? Thought they died out in the 70s. Here in Ontario you can walk around topless (though not to make money, and ill-advised in winter).

Mmm Pasties

9 Likes

Focusing on the important things, is that carrot in your pasty or, hopefully, just some misleadingly orange swede? I realise these are extraordinary times, but there are limits!