Get a plunger with a horizontal grip

Originally published at: Get a plunger with a horizontal grip | Boing Boing

Perhaps if you have gigantic dumps left by brontosauri? I feel like that horizontal grip really implies needing some pretty serious muscle.

I guess I’m lucky that I haven’t had anything that can’t be plunged by a normal plunger.

1 Like

Screenshot from 2021-03-19 21-27-56

Forum title doesn’t check out :frowning:

4 Likes

Fyi… I haven’t clogged a toilet since getting the bidet 3 years ago *knock on porcelain. Plunger has been retired to basement storage.

I know I know… Well look at me with the fancy toilets and magic poos that don’t jam…

2 Likes

Looks like it might be more practical than this one:

1 Like

Well, don’t try to flush when you know it’s just going to clog, get the family poop knife and whittle your logs down to the proper size…

2 Likes

That is definitely not a liquid plumr

1 Like

With this much need for a plunger, maybe get your plumbing examined … by both a doctor and a tradesman.

1 Like

Better yet, ditch your contractor special toilet and get one that actually has some flushing power, like the Champion 4 from American Standard. We replaced both the toilets in our house years ago and haven’t needed a plunger since. Plunging will eventually blow out your wax seal and leak on your floor/basement ceiling. If you really don’t want to update your toilet, get a drain auger, a little messier, but won’t damage your wax ring.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.