Giant panorama of Tokyo from the Tokyo Tower

I’m really impressed with how little resources this krpano is using on my laptop. I just opened 3 different tabs with separate instances of the virtual tours, scrolled and zoomed all over in fullscreen, etc. in each while leaving open many other tabs including this bbs and my fan isn’t even slightly revving up. Nothing.

Thank you for using HTML5 instead of Flash. Steve Jobs was right.

1 Like

Mickey Mouse: http://360gigapixels.com/tokyo-tower-panorama-photo/?v=66.2,28.9,1

sake has a really nasty way of sneaking up on you all ninja-like

Sounds exactly like mezcal.
On numerous occasions I’ve drank sake, but never in those amounts.
Oh, but I’ve had mezcal, particularly this bad boy right here:

I thought the red ▼ meant to scroll down and check out the naked people below.

Mystery Science Theater?

I found her head:

The gherkin looking thing is probably the Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower in Shinjuku.

This is neat. In theory I should be able to see my flat from here, since I can see Tokyo tower from my window. However, it’s quite far away and I can’t seem to find it. I wonder if there’s a way to get an accurate compass bearing?

Thought I might add a few more annotations before the thread closes in a few minutes. I spent a good deal of time on phone hold this week so this really helped to pass the time.

This is the closest I could find to a hot, nekkid chick – a semi-naked person of unknown gender.
I found the (one) black guy in the entire city. White people are also kinda rare. I found Waldo. And I found out approximately what time the picture was taken (9:13am). It’s actually pretty close to the (presumed) drunk guy. Someone put a big, semi-transparent black pixel over his face. That was semi-kind. I never did find the gorilla dressed in a tutu that’s supposedly somewhere in the city. Some other stuff I found /mildlyinteresting:

People doing stuff:
private moment thumbsup practicing dance moves dude declaring himself victorious imaginary football catch boys reacting to a a hot, nekkid chick (I’m guessing) surveilling the surveiller guy enjoying his ice cream bar quiet moment secret place for students to go get drunk woman in sweet repose exposed knees

People glitches:
headless woman bikecar just legs bottomless woman bottomless man twins

Vehicular glitches:
top secret vehicle multiple and more eric, the half-a-bus insane crane magic cables lexus with a hexus blue car glitch half-lex microtruck double car another double mazda double nissan 300Z stretchy scooter

Building glitches:
censored area more redacted stuff out of focus cell imminent structural failure more structural problems

Interesting places/things/vehicles:
Canadian Embassy (for Cory) Constructicon Apple product begging to get stolen Marshall amps Sailor Moon cosplayers Mr. Miyagi airport kangaroo and an ostrich in a cage fight woman re-enacting Tiannemen Square Corvette a boy and his hot dog telling a good joke native tuner IT’S A TARP! ice cream man private moment Hello Toothy The people furthest away from the camera that I could still resolve a crow and a cigarette another crow.

Surveillance is fun! I’m totally ready to join the NSA!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.