Giant poop snake delights Russian villagers

Reminds me of one of the coolest academics I ever came across. Worked as a curator in a quite renowned museum. Brought shitloads of Actinida fruits from his gardens and gave them away for free. Oddly, museum staff usually didn’t indulge themselves. Students, of course, did.

He was quite liked by everybody, and regularly had social gatherings at his house, especially in the gardens. Rumor had it that on one of those, he was asked about his unusual toilet which used some kind of underpressurised valve to suck everything away.
He explained that he conducted it so he could shoot his fecal matter underground into his gardens and proudly stated that especially his kiwis profited from the compost fertilizer.

I’m allergic to kiwi, but after the disgusted faces of some fellow students I was really tempted to take some. Just because.

Sidenote on topic: In Russia, poo snake doesn’t grow kiwis. Poo snake surely grows Psilocybe

2 Likes

Humanure is the term I’ve heard

2 Likes

I grant that cow and horse poop smells less foul than human or pig poop, but (as someone noted with the Harris Ranch) it can still smell quite foul, particularly in large quantities.

This reminds me of an argument I had with a friend who smokes cigarettes, he defending the “flavor” of tobacco, and me pointing out that nobody makes tobacco-flavored muffins or ice cream.

Horse manure might smell kind of “sweet”, but it’s not like manure-scented perfume or air-freshener is in great demand.

1 Like

His milk comes from incontinent cows.

Thanks Rob for a delightful shitty post!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.