"Where is this phantom poo?" Park inspector alleging poocrime refuses to disclose location of poo

[Permalink]

That fella is really full of it!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been accused of not picking up poo by people who donā€™t understand that female dogs squat to pee.

8 Likes

By the time they find it, it will be fertilizing the grass.

ā€¦Still better than anything on reality TV, though.

1 Like

Yup i get that as well. These are the same people that when I tell them I keep chickens canā€™t understand why hens donā€™t need a cock to lay eggs.

1 Like

Forward this video to anyone who claims that law enforcement can be trusted with limitless surveillance capabilitiesā€¦

4 Likes

If these people are so concerned about feces, why isnā€™t the ā€œenforcement officerā€ scooping up all the rabbit and pigeon poo in the park?

1 Like

She should be glad she wasnā€™t in the US. She would have been tased repeatedly and sent to prison for obstruction and resisting arrest (assuming she wasnā€™t just shot in the back).

3 Likes

If you canā€™t find the shit, you must acquit.

9 Likes

To be fair, rabbit and pigeon poo is MUCH smaller than dog poo.

Edit: goose shit, on the other hand, is a fucking NIGHTMARE.

1 Like

Monty Python could not have done betterā€¦are you sure this isnā€™t just another episode as yet unaired. OMG a poo patrol

ā€œnon-compliance of femaleā€ I think this utterance is probably telling, and can provide some insight into the psychology of the individual involved.

2 Likes

I have been accused of animal abuse for owning a lurcher. Apparently, it was ā€˜starvingā€™. No, itā€™s a fucking lurcher. Theyā€™re made like that. Their ribs stick out, and they will steal and eat anything. Fortunately, it was a member of the public, not a plastic plod (it was also in the halcyon, pre-Blunkett days, so they hadnā€™t been invented yet), so I just told him very loudly, and extremely close to his nose to fuck off. Didnā€™t stop the daft bugger coming back and plopping two pounds of steak down in front of a very appreciative lurcher, who was not helping with itā€™s sad-eyed gratitude routine. Damn dog spent the next two days laying on itā€™s back farting and complaining about itā€™s belly. Por-tip: donā€™t get a lurcher, theyā€™re jerks.

Geese are a fucking nightmareā€¦

Everybody was so polite! Letā€™s all see if we can find an equivalent interaction on American soil.

1 Like

Viz Comicā€™s bottom Inspectors strip turns out to have been weirdly accurateā€¦

1 Like

if you want to see an a**hole, give someone a small amount of authority over others.

I guess Charles Stross wasnā€™t too far off with the dog poo enforcement drones in Rule 34.

Iā€™ve gone MAD with my moderate amount of power!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.